The plan

Blake sat on the couch staring at the blank TV screen. This plan had to work. But their is one thing standing in his way.

"The girl" he whispered. He had to get rid of her. When Draven comes home he would be running into her arms not his. Blake clenched his fist in anger.

He knew he couldn't hurt the girl physically he had to hurt her mentally. He needed to use something against her. He got up and started to look around the empty house. She must be up in Draven's room he thought.

Blake had to babysit Draven and the girl because Jerry and his wife were working late tonight.

Blake snapped out from his thoughts as his phone began to ring. He digged into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He smiled as he saw the caller ID.

Kelly snapped open her eyes. She sat up straight as sweat dripped down her forehead. She looked around the room and took a deep breath.

"It was just a nightmare" she said to herself to help calm her nerves.

Kelly got up from Draven's bed and slowly walked towards the bathroom. As she flipped the light switch on. She found herself shocked at what was in front of her.

Kelly stepped closer to the mirror to view herself clearer.

Her blondie hair was tangled up and messy. Sweat poured down her face. Her eyeliner and mascara was smeared underneath her eyes and her eyes were pink and puffy.

"Wow I'm a mess" she said to herself as she turned the sink on. Kelly washed off the makeup and sweat and put her hair into a messy bun. She just wanted to stay up in Draven's room all day until he came home. But her stomach growled in protest.

She needed to eat something, she was starving. Kelly walked out from the bathroom and started to head towards the stairs. She froze as she heard a man's voice. Kelly slowly walked down and peeked through the living room. Her heart stopped as she saw the same man she saw from last night. The one who glared at her angrily.

He was pacing back and forth in the living room with his phone to his ear. Kelly couldn't hear who was on the other end. But she tried her best to understand the man's conversation.

"Yea two thirty sharp" Blake snapped.

"I want you to scare the boy but don't hurt him too bad that's my job" Kelly shivered as she saw the smirk appear on his face.

"Yea he is a fine one you'll definitely have fun with this one" then the smile on his face disappeared and turned into anger.

"You better not mess this up for me!" Then just like that he flipped his phone shut.

Blake sat onto the couch and started to mumble to himself angrily.

Kelly froze in fear. She had to call Draven, or his parents. This guy is a manic. Whatever he was talking about on the phone didn't sound good. Kelly turned around and started to head up the stairs then the wood creaked as she stepped on it.

She froze. Kelly felt her whole body shake in fear. She stopped and listened to hear if the man heard her. But she couldn't hear anything. All Kelly could hear was her heart beating in her chest.

She felt a cold breeze and felt like someone was watching her. Kelly turned her head and almost screamed as she saw the man standing in front of her. He was tall and buff. Kelly had to look up at him. Blake's eyes were filled with anger. Then he crossed his arms and spoke.

"What do you think your doing?" Blake asked with a bit of annoyance in his tone. Kelly swallowed hard. She bit her lip and tried to think of an answer.

"I umm well...was just coming down for a snack" her voice trembled as she spoke. Blake started to laugh.

Kelly was confused at his laughing. What was so funny?

Blake cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Your not welcome here. No one wants you here your just trouble. Your only causing more problems for Draven. The only reason he let you stay was to sleep with you. Just like you did with your boyfriend. Your nothing other than a whore!"

Kelly tried her best to fight back the tears. She finally had the courage to speak.

"Your lying!" She spat.

"Draven would never do that to me!" Kelly couldn't control herself anymore. She felt warm tears drip down her face.

Blake smiled as he saw the girl brake down into tears. His plan is working but he needs to keep on going.

"Don't you understand? Everyone is lying to your face so they can use you. No one loves you!" Blake was about to continue when she snapped back at him.

"No! I am loved" Kelly felt anger rise in her. But she wasn't really sure if her mom loved her. After what happened yesterday. She's not so sure anymore.

Blake started to laugh even harder.

"Your mom hates you! your just a screw up she has to live with. Your nothing but a worthless piece of shit!" he yelled not caring if the girl was down on her knees crying her eyes out.

Kelly couldn't take it anymore. she was starting to believe him. Her mom never really showed her any respect and everyone else just steps on her. Maybe Draven was trying to sleep with her last night. She felt more tears burn her cheek.

Kelly looked up at the man. He was smiling down at her. Enjoying himself, enjoying her pain. She had to get away from this house. Away from this horrible man. Kelly got up from the floor and ran towards the door. As she opened the door. The warm sunlight blinded her eyes but she didn't care. Kelly just began to run. she just wanted to run away from this man, run away from her nightmare's. She didn't know where she was going. All she knew is that she had to get away.

As Kelly was running. She heard the man's voice behind her.

"Good run you little slut! No one would give a shit that your gone!" Kelly heard his voice drift away. But she didn't stop running.

Author's note: I hope you guys liked this chapter. The next one will have a lot more action I promise. Please review!!