Trust?

Draven sat right across from Blake. He gripped the arm chair nervously as he watched Blake's every movement.

Blake was sitting on the two seated couch, he calmly sipped his tea. He looked over at the nervous boy and gave him a gentle smile.

"You haven't touched your cup of tea, it's going to get cold." Blake said as he spread his whole body across the couch. He laid his head comfortably on one of the couch pillows.

"Uh...sorry, it's just that I'm not thirsty." Draven said as he tensed up from Blake's actions. Draven flinched as Blake held out his hand and motioned him to come closer.

"If your not thirsty, then come here and cuddle with me." Blake said as he smirked. Draven swallowed hard as he hesitated on whether or not to go to him or stay seated.

Blake sighed deeply. "I'm waiting." he said.

Draven slowly rose up from the chair and walked towards Blake. He was afraid of not doing what he says, Blake might get angry at his disobedience and hurt him and he really didn't want to risk that chance.

Draven shook slightly as he felt Blake grip onto his arm and pull him down towards him. He wrapped his muscular arms around Draven's thin waist. Blake snuggled up against him as he breathed in Draven's hazel nut hair.

"Good boy." Blake said as he slipped his fingers underneath Draven's shirt. He lightly touched the pale smooth skin.

But something wasn't right. The boy was shaking, maybe he is afraid. 

No!

Blake doesn't want him to feel afraid. He wants Draven to love him.

He pulled his hands out from Draven's shirt as he started to calmly pet the boy's head.

"Shhh...It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you." Blake whispered into his ear.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

Draven's eyes flew opened in pure shock. Blake just said that he wasn't going to hurt him? But can he really believe him. He now understands that Blake just wanted his love but he also has a problem with inflicting pain on others.

Draven let out a shaky breath as he slowly turned his head to look at Blake. Fear immediately shot right through him as he looked into those haunting eyes that always stalked him in his nightmares.

"Are...are you telling the truth?" Draven asked nervously.

Blake smiled as he gently brushed back a strand of brown hair away from Draven's green eyes.

Blake smiled and sweetly whispered. "Of course, I'm telling the truth, why would I ever lie to you."

Draven's attitude quickly changed. His eyes looked at Blake in pure rage.

"How dare you say that!" Draven said as he pushed away from Blake's grip. Draven's face flushed a deep red as he stared at Blake in hatred.

"You did lie to me!" Draven shouted angrily. Blake looked up at the boy shocked. He felt himself start to panic. Different types of emotions bubbled up inside him. He felt anger, regret, frustration, and disappointment.

"How dare I! Don't you mean how dare you!" Blake shouted as he stood up and faced the boy.

"Stop fucking with my emotions like this!" Blake said as he gripped onto his hair tightly.

"I NEVER LIE! I NEVER LIE! I NEVER LIE!" Blake repeated the same words over and over again as he clutched onto his hair. He fell onto his knees and his shouts turned into sobs.

"I never lie, I never lie, I never lie."

Draven watched Blake intensely, he felt the anger leave his body as he watched Blake cry on the floor. The features on his face started to soften as he felt pity for Blake.

Ugh! Why does he have to be so kind hearted . Draven cursed under his breath quietly as he started to regret about what he had said earlier to Blake. But it was the truth. Blake has lied to him but he thought for sure that Blake would of hit him for yelling.

It's weird. Maybe Blake is trying to keep his word. Maybe he is telling the truth about not hurting him. Draven bent down and gently pulled Blake's hand away from his head as he lifted Blake's chin up so he could look into his eyes.

"I'm sorry." Was all Draven was manged to say as he hugged Blake tightly. Blake's body relaxed itself as he felt the comforting arms of Draven wrap around his body.

Blake hugged Draven back as he gently kissed Draven on the head and whispered.

"No...I'm sorry." He paused as he hugged Draven tighter. "I'm sorry for everything."