The gift

It was Friday night and Draven was saying his last goodbyes to his parents.

"Take care sweetheart" his mom said while giving him one last hug. Like usual his Dad didn't say anything. Just a small. "Bye"

Then both his parents disappeared through the door and he watched as his parents drove out from the driveway.

Today was the day. Today he is going to show Blake his gift. Draven smiled with excitement.

He turned and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey Blake you ready?" Draven asked.

"I'll be out in a sec."

"Ok I'll be outside."

Blake waited in-till the front door was shut closed.

Blake looked up at himself in the mirror. Today was the day. He was going to have the boy.

Finally, have him. He felt excitement rush through him.

Blake lifted his glaze from the mirror and walked out of the bathroom.

Blake hesitated as he approached the front door. Now, he was going to find out what the boy was up to this whole week.

Blake opened the door and right in front of him stood Draven and two of his friends Stevie and Dan.

"Surprise!" They all yelled in union.

Blake spotted a cherry red convertible that had the roof wide open.

Draven smiled at him."You like it? We been working on it all week and this car used to be junk."

Blake tried to fight back the tears. No one had ever did something this nice for him.

"I don't know what to say" he said still speechless as he stared at the cherry red car.

"You don't have to say anything just hop right in and see how she feels."

Blake turned and smiled at Draven. He didn't want to feel the car. He wanted to feel Draven. He was so sweet and adorable.

Blake walked over to the car and jumped right in. It was nice and comfortable. It kind of had that new car smell.

Blake sat their for a couple of minutes then turned to face Draven."Let's go inside I have a gift for you."

Draven lit up with a smile and said his goodbyes and thanks to Stevie and Dan. As him and Blake walked into the house. Blake closed the door behind him.

Draven turned to Blake. "So what's my gift?"

Blake smirked as he moved closer to Draven and breathe in his hair.

"This." Blake said as he push Draven into the wall that was beside the stairs.

Draven winced in pain. His eyes were filled with fear.

Blake press his body onto Draven's and moan deeply.

Draven felt tears burn his cheeks.

"Why are you doing this?"

Blake looked up at him and licked off some of the tears.

"I'm giving you your gift." He growled. As he pushed his body harder against Dravens.

Draven tried to push away. He tried to run. But he felt weak. His mind reminded him of that day in the ally. He knew what was coming next. But why? Was all he can think about. Why would Blake so this to him?

He felt Blake's cold lips on his neck and on his chest.

Blake lessen his grip on Draven as he tried to unbuckle the belt that was on his waist.

Draven used this moment to run. He ran upstairs. He needs to find his phone. He heard Blake's heavy footsteps behind him.

Blake yelled his name with such force, such anger that made him shudder in fear.

Draven ran into his room and locked the door behind him. He searched through his room but his cellphone was nowhere in sight. Then he remembered he left it on the kitchen counter.

"Fuck." Draven said in anger. Then he jumped as he heard his bedroom door being kicked open.

Blake looked around the room. He was angry at the boy. How dare he run from him. But he knew that he was hiding in this room. He went straight to the closet and started his search for the boy.

Draven had his hand covering his mouth tightly. He wants to scream at the top of his lungs. He wants to scream for help.

He heard Blake mumble to himself angrily as he search through his closet. Draven laid hard against the checkered rug that was underneath his bed. He knew that Blake would look here next. He knew it would happen to him again. How could he been so blind. He should of saw the evil in Blake's eyes.

Draven's heart stopped as he heard Blake's footsteps come closer. He looked to his left and saw Blake's boots standing right beside the bed.

Draven felt warm tears drip down his cheek. Blake just stood their. Draven couldn't even hear his heavy breathing anymore.

Then he felt strong hands pull him out. He screamed and kicked. Trying his best to get away from him.

Blake tried to control the boy. But Draven almost kicked him in his face. He needs to use something against him. Something that would weaken him.

"If you don't stop then once your parents get home they will be in for a big surprise." Draven froze and looked up at Blake. His dark brown eyes pierced through his soul. Blake felt his lips turn into a twisted grin.

"You don't want your parents dead do you?" Draven shook his head and he felt the tears drip down violently.

Blake smiled and push Draven onto the bed. He put all his weight onto Draven.

Draven begged. "Please, don't do this please." Blake ignored Draven's pleading as he started to unbutton Draven's jeans. He needs this, he needs him.

Draven bit his bottom lip until he could taste blood. He tried to ignore the pain that rushed through him. But it was too hard to ignore. He felt Blake's body rub against his. He felt Blake's sweat drip onto him. Blake moaned and started to become more violent with Draven. He made Draven yell dirty disgusting things to him. Blake enjoyed Draven's pain.

Draven didn't give up on the cries for help or the begging. He knew that no one could hear him. That no one was here to save him.

Why him? He thought. Why him?

Blake got up from him and started to buckle up his pants. He gave Draven one last look and smiled as he walked out the room and left the broken boy lying on the bed.

Lying their with dried tears on his cheeks. Lying their with invisible scars. Draven curled up in a ball and closed his eyes shut. He finally fell asleep but his mind started to replay his nightmare.

--------------------------

Author's note: this chapter was really dark and depressing for me to write.