The festival

It was Saturday night and Draven started to pack his guitar into his case. He walked into the kitchen looking for a snack before he leaves.

"Hey sweetie you ready for your performance tonight." His mom asked.

"Yea I guess so" Draven answered dully. His mom could sense that Draven wasn't happy. She walked up to him and turned him around to face her.

"I'm sorry sweetie that I won't be able to come but you know that I will always support you and that I'm proud of you. Next time when you perform on stage with your band I will be in the crowd cheering you on and your father too." Draven smiled and hugged his mom.

"You know I love you right and thanks for letting me perform with my band tonight. I know I promised you that I will take a brake"

His mom pulled away.

"It's ok honey I know how much this means to you now go don't be late."

His mom gave him one last hug and Draven headed out the kitchen door. Then he bumped into his Dad.

"Oh sorry dad didn't see you there" Draven said shyly.

"It's ok son and go out and take out the trash for me" his dad asked as he started to open the kitchen door.

"I can't I'm performing tonight and I don't want to be late" Jerry turned around and looked at his son.

"Then just do it when you come back home" then just like that his dad left into the kitchen without saying another word.

His dad never really supported him. Draven felt as if his dad didn't even care.

Draven took a deep breath and picked up his guitar case and started to head out the door.

Draven waited out on the porch. Stevie was supposed to pick him up.

Stevie was one of the lead guitarist in his band and also his best friend.

Finally, Stevie"s gray sliver truck pulled into Draven's driveway. Draven hopped into the car and both Stevie and Draven exchanged smiles. Stevie started the engine and started to drive down toward the festival.

The parking lot was flooded with cars. Draven could hear laughter and music that played in the background. As he walked past the crowds of people. Searching his way toward the main stage.

Some girls tried to stop him on his way there but he pushed pass them and ignored them as he was determined to get to the stage. Draven was going to perform the new song. The song that he wrote when he felt loved and happy. It was the song that showed how he used to be carefree, how he used to live life young and wild.

But he is not the same person anymore he has been violated, he feels as if the part of his soul that was full of laughs and smiles had been ripped apart from him and he is just left all alone in his lost and screwed up world.

Draven stopped as he finally reached his destination. He looked up at the huge stage that stood before him. He walked toward the back of the stage as he began to set up.

Draven was fixing the cords on his guitar as he spotted his band mates walking up toward him. Stevie had a giant soda in his right hand and a hot dog in the left.

His drummer, Dan was eating a corn dog chewing with his mouth open. Stevie and Dan weren't the brightest people. But Stevie is a genius with technology but with his dark black hair that covered both his eyes he had tannish light skin and his clothes were baggy he didn't really look like a genius. 

Dan on the other hand had bright colorful hair it is full of different types of colors. Some people called him rainbow boy. He had pale skin and his style was colorful and happy. 

Draven never understood Dan how could he be happy and live free without a care in the world. 

Dan is always hyper which annoys Draven. 

Draven didn't hate Dan he was jealous of his joy. No matter the situation Dan always laughed and made silly jokes.

Draven smiled back at his friends as they finished their fatty snacks. They stood behind the big curtain. 

Hearing everyone's screams and shouts. Draven tried his best to get into the moment. 

To try and get that excited and crazy feeling he always gets when he is about to perform on stage. 

Then the curtain drops and the screams began to grow louder. 

Draven smelled in the fresh warm air as the spring breeze brushed his hair back. 

Draven then sang his heart out. He will always remember this moment. He felt free and alive he forgotten about the faces of those monsters. 

Draven performed seven of his songs. He could feel the sweat drip down his forehead. He looked down into the crowd and spotted Blake standing in the crowd smiling straight at him. 

Draven felt a rush of happiness come through him. He had someone here that is supporting him and someone who understands him. 

Draven finished the song and began to start to perform his newest song. 

As he began to sing he felt his heart stop as he spotted the two guys standing in the crowd smiling up at him. 

Draven knew their smiles and horrible faces anywhere. He stopped singing and his band looked up at him confused. He could hear them call out his name but their voices faded. 

As Draven began to remember that cold hard cement he started to remember the pain and cries for help. 

Draven felt a wave of nausea wash over him. They knew what he was thinking about, he was thinking about them. 

Draven forced his eyes away from the two monsters and ran back stage. He felt his eyes fill up with tears. Everything around him started to blur into scattered images.

Author's note: Sorry it took so long to post this chapter I promise I would update faster. I hope you liked it.