I'm Sorry

Blake kept looking back and forth at Draven. He was surprised that Draven didn't try to attack him or at least try to yell for help.

Draven let him take hold of him.

Blake needed answers. Thoughts flooded his mind. He couldn't concentrate on the road. He decided to pull over onto the side of the road.

Draven lifted his head up and looked up at Blake confused.

"What's wrong?" Draven asked as he straightened up in his seat.

"Why? Why did you let me?" Blake said as he let out a shaky breath. Draven scooted closer towards him and watched Blake closely.

Blake was acting very strange. He actually showed some emotion. Draven had never seen him like this, he felt sorry for the older man.

"Blake, shouldn't you be asking yourself that question?" 

Blake held out a shaky hand towards Draven, he gently laid his hand on Draven's cheek.

"Why are you being so nice to me, especially after all the pain I put you through." Draven swallowd hard. Blake was right, why was he letting Blake drive him back home, where he will most likely hurt him again.

But, it wouldn't matter anyway. Blake was already in control of him. For some reason, he can't find himself to fight back.

"Can I ask you a question, Blake?"

Blake lifted his gaze toward him. "Yeah, sure."

Draven took a deep breath. "What did you feel towards, Dominik?" he asked nervously.

Blake paused as he tried to think of a answer. He just wanted someone to love him, he wanted Dominik to love him but the boy just treated him like he was a monster.

"I...I just wanted his love." Blake said as he felt his eyes become wet from tears.

Draven finally understood as to why Blake was doing this. But, why did he like to feed off his pain?

"Hey Blake, you know before you did all those things to me, I felt like you were one of my friends, I actually kind of cared about you."

Blake looked at him with wide eyes. "I'm so sorry, I just felt like I needed your pain, I wanted to show you how much I suffered, I WANTED YOU TO UNDERSTAND!" 

Draven looked at Blake shocked. He wanted him to feel the same pain, that he felt when he was a kid, the pain his father put him through. He clearly understands everything now. But, why didn't Blake tell him this earlier, he could of avoided Blake's attack. He could of helped Blake before it was too late.

Draven laid his hand on Blake's shoulder. He flinched as Blake quickly turned to look at him, surprised from Draven's touch.

"Let's go home, we can talk there." Draven said as he gently smiled at Blake. 

Blake nodded his head in agreement. He turned the engine back on and started to drive back onto the road. Draven looked back out the window and thoughts flooded his mind. Blake needs help and I helped him realize that. That what he was doing was wrong. At least, he won't hurt me as we get home, well hopefully he will forget that I left the house without his permission.

"You know Draven, I still haven't forgotten about you sneaking out of the house." Blake said as he smirked at him.

Draven smiled at him nervously.

-------------------------

Sorry, it's been a while since I updated this story. I'll try to update more frequently!

Thanks for reading comment or vote! I'll really appreciate it!