Don't love you

The sun shined from outside as the sound of birds chirped in the distance. Blake felt calm and relaxed. He slowly stroked Draven's arm gently as he watched the boy sleep soundly in his arms.

This is something that he always wanted. The touch and warmth of somebody else. He always wanted to cuddle and love someone without causing them any pain.

Draven's eyes popped open. He looked around the living room and touched the arms that were holding him. They were Blake's arms. It's morning. Have they been asleep on the couch for the whole night.

Draven flinched as he felt warm lips kiss him gently on the neck. "Good morning Draven." Blake said as he started to kiss Draven's neck even more.

Draven let out a soft moan as he felt Blake's lips touch his sensitive spot. Draven quickly covered his mouth in embarrassment. He blushed a deep red.

Blake chuckled. "You liked that didn't you? Does it give you pleasure?"

Draven turned to look at Blake in shock. When did Blake ever care about making him feel good. He thought that Blake only cared about satisfying his own needs. Draven quickly looked away from Blake's lustful glaze. He cleared his throat and pulled away Blake's arms from his waist.

"I'm starving, I'm going to make some breakfast, ok."

Blake sighed in disappointment but he let Draven go. I guess I have to take things slow, Blake thought as he watched Draven enter the kitchen. Blake sat up on the couch and stretched his arms. He yawed out deeply. At least the boy isn't too afraid of him now but Blake will show him that he cares deeply about him and doesn't want to hurt him anymore.

Blake shook himself out from his thoughts as he reached for the remote. He relaxed himself on the couch and switched the TV on. The news reporters blared out from the speakers.

"In other news, police has found a young boy's body in an abandoned house, he has been missing for the last two weeks."

Blake looked up at the TV in pure shock. Oh no! They found him, they...they found...Dominik!

"The young boy is known as Dominik Wilson, he is 17 years old and has been reported missing until now. Police are now looking for the person who is guilty for doing such an awful crime."

Blake stared at the TV screen in disbelief. No! He needs more time. He doesn't want to lose Draven. He already started to learn how to care and love someone. 

He watched as Draven entered the living room with two plates that were filled with eggs and toast. Draven smiled warmly at Blake as he handed him his plate.

"Bon appetite!" Draven said as he sat beside Blake and began to chew on his toast loudly.

Blake stared down at the plate, feeling his hunger start to disappear. He soon felt pain tighten up in his chest. Tears dripped down his cheek.

"What am I going to do?" He thought. "I don't want to lose Draven."

Draven stopped eating as he soon heard Blake whimper quietly. Draven glanced over at Blake and noticed that he hadn't even touched his food. He quickly tapped him softly on the shoulder.

"Uh...Blake..are you alright?"

Blake shook out of his thoughts as he turned to look at Draven. His face looked worried. Blake gripped his hand and kissed his palm gently.

"Why are you crying?" Draven asked as he wiped away Blake's tears.

"I...I love you so much." Blake said in a shaky voice. More tears began to stream down his face.

Draven watched Blake in shock. He...he said that he loves me! He thought as he stared back at Blake's pleading eyes. He felt confused. He doesn't share the same feelings as Blake. He sees Blake more as a good friend but a lover is out of the question . Draven feels more like he is Blake's possession, like he is owned by him.

Draven soon felt guilt grow inside him for not sharing the same feelings as Blake but what is he supposed to say to him. He can't lie to him. They both promised to each other that they were going to have a truthful relationship, he has to say the truth.

"I'm so sorry, Blake." Draven began to feel his eyes get wet from tears. "I'm sorry!" Draven yelled out as he covered his face with his hands.

Blake started to panic. "Draven what's going on? Tell me now! What's wrong?" He pulled Draven's hands away from his face.

"Tell me now!" Blake yelled out in frustration.

"I DON'T LOVE YOU!" Draven yelled out as tears flowed down his face.

Blake felt anger grow inside him. He doesn't love me. He doesn't love me. He doesn't love me! HE DOESN'T LOVE ME! Those words kept on repeating in his mind over and over again. His blood boiled up in pure rage. He felt like someone stabbed him in the heart repeatedly.

Draven felt his body tense up in fear and regret. His body started to shake as he watched Blake's eyes turn to anger. Blake clenched his fist as he grabbed Draven by the shoulders and shook him violently.

"Why! Why! Why!." He said as his fingers pierced in deeper inside Draven's skin.

"Ah! Blake stop! Your...your hurting me!"

Blake didn't listen to his pleads. He kept on shaking him. "why don't you love me! Tell me the TRUTH!" Blake shouted as he choked on his tears.

"I...I am telling you the truth! I swear! I..I just don't feel the same way as you do! But...but I DO CARE ABOUT YOU!" Draven cried out as he clenched his jaw in pain.

Blake looked at Draven with wide eyes, he moved his hands away from Draven as he looked down at them. His finger tips were stained with blood. Blake quickly looked up at Draven and saw the red blood soak his white shirt.

Draven was shaking as he watched Blake with caution.

"Are...are you going to kill me?" Draven asked with a shaky voice.

"No..no of course not." Blake said in a soothing voice. "I'm sorry, Draven I didn't mean to hurt you." Blake reached out his hand towards Draven but Draven moved away before he could touch him.

"Don't touch me." Draven muttered as he got up from the couch. "It looks like you haven't changed at all!" Draven yelled as he began to run towards the stairs. Blake quickly snatched his arm and pushed him up against the wall.

Draven stared straight at Blake. "Don't you remember this? You did this to me right here in this very spot. You showed your true self! You pinned me on this wall and took control of me and I know you want to do it again, I can see it in your eyes!"

Blake felt himself lose control. His needs came back. Yes, Draven is right, he does want to do it again. Blake bit down on his lip as he moved his hands underneath Draven's shirt, touching his bare waist.

Draven whimpered quietly from his cold touch.

"Do you want me to do this? Do you want me to fuck you?" Blake asked.

Draven turned his glaze away from Blake's and looked down to the floor. "Go right ahead. Repeat that night again. Don't worry I won't runaway this time."

----------------------------------

Please vote or comment!!!