Chapter 37: Love you Baby Girl

I lay on Cooper’s chest running my fingers up and down his toned muscles making him tense them with every move. I still felt all the tingles as I laid there trying to catch my breath. “That was amazing.” I giggled at him. He smiled down at me.

 “Hmmm it was, now keep doing what you are going I really like it.” He smiled. I snuggled into his chest running my fingers up and down his washboard abs. Cooper closed his eyes and focused on the feeling and the smell till he felt my hand stop and fall flat. He opened one eye and smiled as he saw me fast asleep. He tucked the blankets around me and kissed my head. I mumbled something but was quickly back asleep from exhaustion. He pulled on a pair of shorts and walked out of the bedroom to see Logan playing in the little makeshift living room the motel had. “Hey Buddy! How is my favorite soon to be nephew?” Logan slapped his hands down and giggled at Cooper from where he was playing and watching TV.

 “Hey Cooper.” Kirsty smiled at him coming back in the room with Logan’s bottle.

 “Hey Kirsty can I talk to you?” He asked. She sat down need to Logan and him on the floor and looked at him.

 “Yeah sure, anytime you know that.”

 “It’s about the pills Grace has been taking……” he trailed off looking at the TV with Elmo on it.

 “The antibiotic? Trust me it is helping her a lot. She can eat again. She could, no joke, not keep anything down.”

 “I know she has lost some weight.” He nodded looking back at her. “You thing she is okay? She is pretty tired lately…”

 “Don’t worry she is just coming off the virus. Nothing to worry about it.” She smiled at him.

 “I know but I have to worry. I love her too much not to!” He smiled. “So when are we leaving to drive down to Kentucky?” He asked walking to the mini frig in the room and taking out a pudding I stuck in there.

 “I think first thing in the morning because we still have to get Grace her dress and the bridesmaid dresses too. Did you order your blues to pick them up?” She asked taking the bottle from Logan as he was done.

 “Yup, I was actually going to go pick them up at 5 tonight because they said they would be ready by then.” He smiled eating the pudding.

 “Good.” Kirsty left the room to go back to Jesse who was lying on their bed under the blankets. “Hey Baby.” She smiled at him pulling off her shirt and shorts and crawled into bed with him……………

 ……… Jesse walked into the living room to see Cooper holding Logan up as he stood there. Logan looked over as his father pushed his legs making him bounce on the ground since Cooper was holding on to him. “Cooper, what the hell are you doing?” He laughed at Logan’s face.

 “I’m having fun with my nephew. What does it look like?” He asked pulling his into my arms.

 “Trust me I have no idea.” he smiled at Logan who was now sucking on a pacifier. They both looked at me as I walked into the room rubbing my eyes with my hair in a messy ponytail. I walked over to Cooper and sat down. He kissed my head as Logan grabbed my hand and kicked his legs.

 “Hi Baby.” I smiled kissing his head. He smiled at me as his eyes grew heavy. “Go sleepy bye baby, Auntie will be here when you wake up.” I watched as they shut. Cooper handed me Logan as I walked to put him in his crib in Kirsty’s room. When I looked at the bed Kirsty was fast asleep with the covers folded under her armpits. I walked out and sat down on Cooper’s now empty lap.

 “I missed you in my lap it was so empty.” He smiled snuggling into the crook in my neck.

“Jesse was over there, you could have asked him to sit on your lap.” I giggled at him. He pouted, his bottom lip skimming my collar bone. I had to bite my lip from moaning in front of my brother who was watching TV as he lay on the couch.

“But his lard butt would crush my lap and I know both of us wouldn’t be happy.” He said gently biting my neck. I bit my lip again harder.

“Your right, I wouldn’t be happy.” I giggled as his fingers run over my ribs were I had my tickle spot. Jesse looked over at us and rolled his eyes.

“God keep it in the bedroom you two.” He groaned looking at the clock. “You ready Coop?” I looked at Cooper.

“Where are you two going?” I asked him clinging onto his bare chest. He ran a finger over my knuckles.

“We have to go get our blues, don’t worry. It won’t take more than an hour. I promise.” He kissed me before getting up and fallowing Jesse out. I sat there for a minute before a huge wave of nausea hit me. I felt my hands go down on the couch till I felt the contents of my stomach start to come up my throat. I darted toward the bathroom just as it hit my mouth. I hugged the bowel as it pushed its way up my throat bring tears to my eyes. They fell down my cheeks and into the water as I sat there puking and crying. I heard the door open and felt hands rubbing my shoulders. I felt the feeling again as I puked into the toilet.

“It’s okay Baby Girl, it’s okay.” He whispered rubbing my back as I laid my head down and cried. I didn’t have the energy to get up so I lifted my arms weakly for him to pick me up like when I was little.

“It hurts Daddy.” I cried into his shoulder after he wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I know baby.” He kissed my clammy forehead and wiped away the falling curls of hair out of my weak eyes. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Daddy.” My voice was so weak I was sure he barely heard it. As he walked me to bed Cooper walked through the front door holding his blues in the suit case they gave him.

“Hey what’s wrong?” He asked dropping his blues. “What happened?’

“She got sick, so I was taking her back to her room. No worries pick up the Blues and go put them in the car. You can lay with her after that, so go the quicker you do that, the quicker you can come back.” Dad started to walk me to the bed and pull the blankets over me as my head fell sideways like Logan’s. “Go to sleep okay Baby?” He said stroking my hair.

“Okay Daddy, Love you.”

“Love you too Baby girl, always and forever.” He kissed my forehead one last time before turning off the lamp that was giving the room light and walking out closing the door behind him…………