Chapter 5

I enter into the hospital with my wife in my arms. I begin to yell for help saying,"Please help me my wife has fainted. Please anybody, somebody". I run to the receptionist and am trying so hard to not panic. "Please can u call the doctor. My wife is unconscious, please(looking at the name written on her cloth I continue) Lizzy", I say. " Well,there are a lot of people waiting to see the doctor but if it is so urgent u will HV to bribe ur way through",Lizzy says DAT last part in whispers. I am so angry right now,see the person thats asking for bribe,so looks like a poverty striken old cargo buh from my guess she should be my wifes age but she looks older,she really needs the bribe u know. So out of anger I begin to yell."Are you crazy? I am telling my wife is unconscious and u are telling me to bribe my way through. Greedy woman its money that will kill u,if u don't get me a stroller, the doctor will hear of how stupid u are". She begin's to apologize and  ask for a stroller to be brought and my wife was taken for examination.

     I pay for my wife's hospital bills. And I walk to the room my wife is in. Wen I reach there the nurses tells me not to enter. I become surprise. "I don't get why shouldn't see my own wife", I say still surprised. " Well,it is against the office policy. U can come back tomorrow, I promise no one will tell u not to see her. Right now she's been attended to. And she needs all the rest she can get. U can bring food on ur way to the hospital tomorrow buh for now, u can't go in",she says politely. I nod and walk out of the hospital