Chapter Twenty

Special dedication to my 100th fan: WendlyPhilostin! *throws confetti*! This means SO MUCH to me, so this chapter goes to you! Thankies! <33

                                  ____________________♥  ♥  ♥ ____________________

To enhance the read listen to Cinnamon by Ron Pope on the sidebar for the beginning of page 3, yep, that is all folks! <3

                                     _ __________________♥ ♥ ♥____________________

He was on his feet in what seemed to be seconds, he rushed out. 

              "Hey! A - Alistair, what's the problem!" I shout after him. Not only did I not know the problem, but he was my ride home! I hope he wasn't expecting me to walk! What the hell! Why did he just up and leave, I don't remember doing anything too terribly bad. Did I?

                I chase him down to the parking lot where I find him basically wheezing trying to catch his breath or something, as he is hunched over. "Alistair! You didn't tell me you were asmathic!" I cry, feeling like ripping my hair out of my scalp.

                 "No!" he panted, shoving something into my stomach. His car keys. 

                  "What... what?" I feel the keys in my fingers. "No, Alistair, I'm not leaving you here like this alone!" 

                    He looked up at me with a face that had been contorted in what seemed to be pain and anger, as he panted, "Just get out of here! Leave! Go home!" 

                I nod my head, running towards the jeep, when I hop in I put the key and ignition. Given I've never drove a day in my life I was nervous - if I wrecked his car it'd be the end of me. I drove off in a hurried mess, slamming my foot to hard on the gas, I accelerated forward so quickly I almost  a  stop sign. 

              I was freaked out of my mind, I quickly check conpartments for spare change, as I didn't feel going home was the safest option.  I found a good three hundred bucks, and I drive, and drive in drive south of my house. 

               My heart beating at an erratical rate. I felt like I was going to die. 

              I finally reach a motel, and check in a room. Rushing up to my room, I lock the door shut, and curl up onto the bed in fetal position. Someone was in danger. I felt I was in danger. Like my senses were suddenly on livewire. 

Alistair's POV: 

She was killing me, she was really killing me. My lungs, mouth, and throat were set ablaze, I gasp and pant for air as her lavender scent lingers around in my nasal cavaties. 

           I've smelt a lot of different types of blood - some of them very lovely, but this one sent my head in a numb frenzy. She smelled like lavander and something I couldn't quite remember, but it is such an enchanting smell.

              Her scent has always been intoxicating, but it was dulled by her flesh when it reached the air it was just too much, overwhelming. 

             Then it hit me! I had to kill her, before she killed me. I clambered over onto the side of The Diner to regain some of my stamina. I tried to slow my breath. I felt so weak, everything was so hazy. I needed blood. Now - or I would lose it. 

             I quickly begin to stumble away from The Diner before an unaware mortal tries to come to my aid only to slaughtered mercilessly by me.