Chapter Eighteen

This is so rude for me to up and decided that not updating since May, 7th was okay - well, it's not. I'm sorry guys, I've been busy and chiz! I know... It's really impossible to have a life once you discover Wattpad, but I'm back! I'll try to be on point! I feel like slapping myself repeatedly for even thinking this was okay! But, yeah! 

                             _________________________♥ ♥ ♥__________________________

Oh, and this chapter is dedicated to my 80th fan: StrangeWriter01! <33

                            _________________________♥ ♥ ♥__________________________

             "...And like autmn turns leaves, winter will breath - cold on our necks; snow in our paths. Wherever she goes, all that I know about us is that beautiful things never last that's why firelflies flash..." That is not why fireflies flash! I pause the song, and roll over on my back.

                  Why was love so -

                  My phone buzzes, jolting me away from my reverie. 

                  Alistair: Working on the project today? 

                 Me: Nah ... not really in the mood. :/

                Alistair: You are aware that this is for a grade, not just for tee-hee ha-ha's. You know? - Not just a choice WE HAVE TO do this. 

                Me: Not today. :p

              Alistair: Whatever,  I'll be at the library if you decided to show up and put anything into this project.

           My mouth pops open into a little o, that was rude. Then again, I was barely doing anything, but whatever. He had the master plan, so the master can figure it out on his own. I get up off my matress, and roam around my room for a bit. 

           Maybe I should help him...

          I roll my eyes at the thought, and throw on some clothes and head outside. Life right now felt really blank - like an empty canvas, anything that I'd worked for up to this year has been ripped right out of my hands because of a mishap at a party I honestly don't believe I belonged at. 

           My phone buzzs. 

         Alistair: Library. NOW.

         I chuckle, shoving my phone in my pocket. Shrugging my shoulders, I begin a trek to the local park down the street, that had rusted over time all together.

         As I walk over to the swings, the sound of tires riding along asphalt makes me look up. My eyes scan the area till they fall on a familiar Jeep, my stomach plumets to my feet.

           Without thinking, I run over to a large withering bush, and duck behind it, thinking they hadn't seen me yet. My heart thumps erratically. The car door slams, and small footfalls make their way over to the swings. 

          I watch as a guy with shaggy black hair lights a cigarette, and takes a long drag before exhaling, and running his fingers through his hair. 

         I couldn't tell if it was Alistair or not. 

        I should just leave, I needed some alone time anyways, besides it's been while since I had a manicure and oedicure, just did my own facial, and relaxed in my bed all day just being comfortab - 

         "So you -" 

         I scream inevitably, jumping back, and falling on the palms of my hands, starring up at Alistair who had a blank look on his face.