6

Damon decided to take a trip on memory lane with Stefan that night and I decided to go to sleep. I was bummed that Stefan forgot. He understood what I was going through because he went through the same thing, but now he didn't even know who the hell I was, so why would he bother trying to bond with me? It hurt to say the least.

I woke up the next morning after another night of restless sleeping. The claustrophobia was so bad that I felt confined under my covers. I stood up and got dressed. Eventually I was downstairs and I saw Jer working out with his earbuds in. He was definitely a junkie by now. I walked past him trying not to mess with his routine.

I got outside and I remembered it was remembrance day. I decided to head to my dad's grave, which happened to be near the Salvatore family crypt. I bought some flowers and found his name. I took a deep breath looking at it.

"Maybe I should've listened to you." I put the flowers down. "Stay in Mystic Falls, learn to live with all of it. Instead I left and was stuck in a box. I blame the universe." I smiled lightly. "If you're here watching, I miss you." I sighed. "I'm also currently feeling all alone. Elena's busy, Stefan doesn't remember, Caroline's busy, Jeremy is with Bonnie, and Tyler is helping werewolves God knows where. I just need someone. Maybe someone on the other side can help with that? Just a thought." I smiled lightly before feeling myself cry a bit. "Jesus I'm a wreck." I sat down wiping the tears. Talking to a grave wasn't going to fix anything. I decided to draw.

Eventually it was night time. I heard footsteps and saw a boy running into the Salvatore crypt. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the crypt. I then saw a blur. I got up and went to see what was going on.

I listened in and heard Stefan. "So tell me, what's the point of being good?" He asked.

"Stefan!" I yelled as I pushed him away from the boy. "What happened?" I asked looking at him as he growled. I kept him away from the boy and pushed him further towards the wall. "You're mad why?" I asked looking at him.

"Stefan? Emma?" I heard Caroline. "Oh my god Jessie." She said breathing.

"I- I have to go." Stefan breathed before walking out.

"Take care of him Care." I spoke. "I'll get Stefan." She nodded and I walked out.

"Stefan?" I asked as I looked around. I heard him shuffling in the woods and I caught up to him. "Hey wait up." I told him as I got in front of him.

"I don't know you why are you following me?" He asked looking at me.

"You're right you don't. I'll refresh your memory." I sighed. "Hi I'm Emma nice to meet you." I raised my eyebrows.

"You look like Elena." He added as he began to walk.

"She's my twin." I replied following him.

"I hope you aren't like her." He added as I furrowed my brows. "Apparently she was dating me but left me for my brother." He explained still walking.

"Yeah your brother left me for her. We are on common ground." I replied as he stopped. "I think you might have it easier."

"I want to forget." He told me and I looked at him confused. "The old me wrote down everything. I want it gone."

"So what are you gonna do? Burn all the books?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Yeah." He nodded.