R.I.P Too The V.I.P

Sorry I kinda pushed back the update I've been going through some stuff && every time I write I kinda lose energy for it but please enjoy part one - sincerely MOOKIE 🎀muah💋

Harmony Pov.

I Woke Up Not Feeling To Good Today Was The Day I Have To Burry My Bestfriend In The Ground This Is One Of The Hardest Things I've Had To Do Since I Started This Harm Shit.

I Walked To My Bathroom Feeling Weak Asf,I Mean You Imagine Having Too Get Dressed For Your Bestfriend Funeral😿.

After I Got Out The Shower I Wrapped Up In My Towel And Just Stood In The Mirror Everything Was Happening So Fast && The Fucked Up Part Was The Hospital Didn't Even Let Me Go In Too See Her.

I Lotioned Up And Slipped On My Under Clothes && I Put On My Long White Dress && My white hills I had my stylets put my hair into a high tight sock bun.

I grabbed my Single red rose🌹 && headed too the stairs and looked at the squad standing down stairs all I seen was red eyes full of revenge and tears we knew this was not the end of this and we was going to kill there whole gang .

As I walked onto the green grass of the cemetary I felt like the life was being drained outta me .

It was almost time to lower the casket we had all set our roses onto the casket and stepped back .

Pastor// before we release her too The Lord ,he lifted his arms and the next thing I heard was gun shots I shot the pastor in his head and took cover behind the casket .

I don't know if I trippen but this Mf casket just shook I slowly got up making sure everything was clear && undid the latches && sprung up a " dead " Camilla with a machine gun in her hand and a bullet proof vest she damn near yanked me out my skin throwing me over her shoulder and running too the truck .

By this time I was snot crying because I thought I was losing my mind,the rest of the crew was either in there truck or getting in, I was screaming loud Asf trying too understand what was happening they pinned me down && put a cloth over my nose I was trying to fight the sleep but failed ....these Mf got a lot of explaing too do 😕

It's short sorry but hopefully part two is better && Role call need a new charter please write me or kik me @__Trappunzel__ if interested kik me or write me on watt pad the word "Role" && I'll tell you the info needed 😊😘