Explaning (Full)

Harm Pov

I Woke Up And Boooii My Head Truly Hearts It Feels Like I Was Fighting Floyd 😩 . * Who Watched The Fight W. Manny ? 😂 *

I Was In My Bed I Had On Sweats And A Bra. Next To Me Was My phone And Some Water . That Dream Must Of Made My Head Feel Like This I Dreamt My Bestie Came Back 😓

Hey Bitch I'm So Happy You Up Now I can explain in walked my bestie ... Wait what the absolute fuck

I stood up and pinched myself... Ok I'm definitely awake... Now do I talk to it or kill it 😐

I took a deep breath look somebody need to explain what the fuck is going on here and I mean rn 👿.

Ok So Look Romello Is Looking For Me And I Needed To Get Away. but I knew Just Leaving the states wouldn't stop Romello. So I had to fake my death I knew You Wouldn't Go Through with the plan and would have 1,000 questions so I Just Got shot at the drop and paid the doctors to pronounce me Dead . The day of the funeral We knew That His Guys Would show up undercover so We decided that would be a good time to take them down ... When they wouldn't expect it .

As camille explained I didn't know what to do I wasn't as mad as before but they should have told me .

Well You Know What I Said . Let's Go Out I know You're Probably Ready To Have Fun . I was actually trying not to make things weird I smiled and walked into my closet.

Milly Pov ✨
This bitch trippin on me Rn Talking Abt going out wtf ... I'm Just Gone Be Happy she not tryna fight my ass.

Authors Pov 👑.

Tonight The Girls Went Out Looking Bad Harm Wore A Red Tight Fitting Dress that Was Laced On The Sides And Had A Gold Zipper Going Down The Back 😻 With Her Black Red Bottoms And Her Hair Bone straight.

Milly Wore A White Dress That Was Loose In The Front ✨ With her Red Pumps her Hair Was in loose curls . They head to the White escalade Where there driver awaited .

Milly Added Her Finishing Touches. So Lets Make A Bet Who Ever gets the Most Numbers Gets $300 And Who Ever Gets A CUTE guy Home Gets $500 .

Ok Bet . & the girls has to agree that he's a cutie .

They pulled up to club Vincent & hit the bar Milly Went to the Vip Section W. The strippers While Harmony on the other hand Just Sat On the stools Waiting For someone to catch her eye . She hadn't Been With Somebody in forever .

Harm Pov 💦

I Sat There Enjoying The Music Then It Seemed Like Everyone's Excitement Went Towards The Door... Maybe it Was A Celebrity Ouuu Maybe it's Chris brown shit let me get up I moved my way trough the crowd I Eventually Got to the front I Walked To The Front ropes I Saw two Big Body Guards And A a Tall Figure In Between I Couldn't See The Face Due To The Lights .

Who's That I Asked Some Chick.

Miamis Biggest Drug Lord . She replied.

Wtf ! I thought I Haven't Heard Shit About A Appointment W. a Drug lord from Miami And why is he on my turf . I said in my head .

At This Moment I Was Furious I Pushed Further And jumped over The Ropes I went around the body gaurd Only To Find myself Face To Face With Micheal 😶....

He Grabbed Me After We Stared At each other for what seemed like forever we went to the bathroom.

Where Do I Start ... Michael Said .

I cleared My Throat. Why are you here & why are they calling you the biggest drug lord of Miami .

I'm looking for More worker & because I Am I've been up there For The Past 3 years. I'm Here looking For Some Dude Name Harm .

Well How May I Help You . I said Folding My Arms

Hold Up .. your Harm Somebody said Harm Was a Female But I Didn't believe it. Well wassup w. The work ?

Wait ... you Think You can Come back Into My Life Like Nothing ever happened... And just Do ... this !?

You Left Me . He Said Putting his hands Up In defense

Yea Bc You Decided To Fuck With My Family I Said Mad as Hell 😤😡

Well You Know Things Happen.

He walked out the rest room leaving me there confused w. Mixed emotions . I mean I can't still have feelings for him ... Do I love him ?

Micheal Pov ❗️

Damn I Just Fucked Up The whole Plan 😕.

- ❗️ Soooo I Finally Gave Yall The goodies 🙌🏼 Do Yall Love it or What 😌 ❗️but What Do Yall Think ... & plan ... What Yall Think He talking about Is He Setting Her Up ? & hmmm do Yall Think She Still Loves Him ? ❗️

😻 Look At The multi media Thas Micheal I Changed The appearance. In the Next chapter which will Start Exactly where we left off You Will See Harm Hope You enjoyed Love look At Bio For Information if You Guys Need Me 💕

COMMENT & Like And Pls Tell You're Friends ❗️😊💕