baby bump |6|

passion POV

doctor: ok so you seem to be 3 weeks pregnant congratulation Mr.Stevenson and Ms.Williams.

I couldn't believe it I don't know how I feel I mean I always wanted kids just not this way I mean I'm not even in a relationship with Michael I looked over at Michael and he had his face in his hands I could tell we both had no Idea what we were gone do I got off the cold table and got my meds from Dr.jones.

the car ride home was silent but once we got home I knew we was gone have to talk about it....we walked into the house and I was starving so I got some wheat thins and nutella (it sounds nasty but its hella good) which soon came back up I took my vitamins and then went to talk to Michael.

so what are we going to do cause I know for sure I'm not getting a abortion.

of course you ain't,WE gone have this baby and give it the world even if we ain't getting alone or hate each other.

Michael you know I don't HATE I said with tears streaming down my face,Ik we just have our disagreements and argue and stuff but I don't hate you.

we gone work this out he said hugging me,he gave me a kiss on my head and got on his knees and kiss my stomach,I can't wait for ma twins to come he said.

haha no I ain't pushing out two kids at once but if I am I won't a boy and girl.

well see about that.

well I'm finna go lay down

ight I need to go to tha trap,don't answer the door unless it's chris or August and make sure you keep your phone on and be careful going down these stairs and (GCO)

OKAY BYE

ok I love... I mean bye

bye,did he almost say I love you... Idk maybe I'm tripping.

tyga POV

Damn a nigga almost said them words I don't even know How I feel about her I mean I'm happy that outta every girl I done fucked that she having ma baby.

I went into ma office to see how everything was running and shit.

passion POV

I was laying down watching "the wood" when my phone start ringing it was king man I ain't even gone answer "I'm cool off that bitch ass nigga shit"

vote/COMMENT

~What should they have a boy or girl?

~if she have twins what should they sex be?

6 comments and 10 likes for a update and believe me it's gone be crazy...