•baby time pt 2• |9|

continue of last chappie...

passion pov

doctor: well it seems to be a……………

problem with the baby hold on let me go get the other doctors.

I looked at Mikey and he had the same worried/confused face as me I hope it's nothing really.

a few min later the doctor came back in with 1 more doctors they sat there saying stuff looking at the screen then they started pulling out a thing to hear the baby's heart it was very low and a few seconds later it stopped I knew what had just happened I just don't know how.

we lost our baby.

doctor:I'm sorry Mr.Stevenson and Ms.Williams but sadl(GCO)

please don't say it I managed to say I looked over at Michael who had tears slowly falling down his face.

Micheal:How did it happened

doctor:the baby seemed to have turned in her stomach and the umbilical cord wrapped around the baby girls neck,I'm sorry for your lost.

14 min later

Michael got out his chair and came up to me and sat me up he wiped my tears then helped me up we got a paper from the doctor saying when I could get the baby removed.

we walked to the car in silence and drove home that same way.

I walked into the room and took a shower,I put on my underwear and bra then layed in bed I just wanted to rest,how could this happen again...

Michael pov

I can't believe I lost my baby that shit hit me hard man I was changing for that baby  man that's my first and will always be even if it ain't here,shit we didnt even know what we was having man I need some rest.

vote//comment ❤