good and bad news|7|

2 months later

passion POV

Omg this has been then a hard month for me since I'm getting bigger,tygas always at the trap,I'm horny a lot,hungry a lot,oh and did I mentioned fat and I think I like tyga uggh.

tyga POV

so lately passion think I been at the trap but I've been at the trap and looking for a promise ring I think that I realised I really do like and she feelin ME so why not and she ma baby Momma so tonight I think I'm gone asker to be mine,but now ME and ma men finna run through this one nigga trap house that we been searching for him fo month's they call em king which I don't know why since I run these streets but what ever.

we got strapped up,did a quick prayer,and got into our black van,we pulled up across the street from the trap and looked over the map once we was done we got out and we took our places,then we busted shots started firing bitches was running money was dropping it was crazy I went straight to the back to go get king but what I didn't notice is they had people guarding his office up stairs and as soon as. looked up I was shot last thing I remember is Chris slinging me over the shoulder then him run out.

passion POV

I was sitting there listing to beyonce pretty hurts and eating wheat thins when my phone started ringing I wobbled over to ma phone it said TwiN BrO which was August so I guess it was about the tyga.

Me:hi twwinnn

August: hurry up come to the emergency room Michael got shot.

I hung up and went out the door then came back in.... I forgot my wheat thins,I rushed in the ER I saw all the guys sitting down In the waiting room I sat down next to chris who was shaking.

4 hours later

I was surprised that nun of these dude's left yet ty got him sum true ROD (ride or dies),FINALLY the doctor came out.

doctor:'I'm guessing your the family of Michael Stevenson'we all stood

ME: what's happening

doctor:well we had to revive him twice but he should be alright now he was hit in his chest and in his arm he lost a lot of blood and will have to stay here for about a week.

ME:ok thanks can we go see him

doctor:well...I'm only supposed to let 2 at a time but all y'all might as well just go now

we was all sitting talking with Michael then he said he had to ask me something.

Michael:Benny hand me my pants man and

come here passion,I walked over to him and he grabbed my hand.

passion I know we started of on a rocky road were we couldn't stand each other but over this time I have developed feelings for you,now this isn't an engagement ring it's a ring that says I promise to be with you and for passion love Williams will yo be mine.

YES I will Michael,I kissed him and everyone started clapping and stuff I was so happy I was just praying that I made the right decision....

just a lil sumthang...

questions❔❓❔❓:

did the king passion know shoot king?

should they be in a relationship?

ctfu was she wrong for going back for them Damn wheat thins?

I'm going to give y'all this only cause I wanted (to tell about my AUGUSTALSINA BOOK CALLED (AUGUST ALSINA FAN) LOOK FOR IT ON MY PROFILE I'LL UPDATE THIS WHEN I GET 17+ READS ON MY OTHER BOOK!!!