•baby time•|8|

•passion pov•

3 months prego

finally me and Michael can go see what the sex of our baby is I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom to shower while Michael picked out his clothes.

oh yeeeaah me and Michael ••••were doing fine and I'm very happy that I gave him a chance he makes me so happy ❤ and I know that he's going to be a very good father even with his job.

I got out the shower and walked into the room, putting on my blue boy shorts with black polka dots and my black bra with the blue bow in the middle I started putting on lotion,I walked over to the mirror rubbing my stomach and a couple minutes later Michael came behind me.

Michael: wanna know something

me: what???

Michael: I could never have asked for a better family,he said kissing the top of my head

me: I agree, I said turning around giving him a kiss.

I walked to the bed slipping on my white skinny jeans,black under shirt with my white Jean jacket and sparkly black uggs I put my hair in a high bun.

I walked down the hallway to Mikeys office where he was counting money,he looked up knowing I was ready to go he grabbed his keys to the Lamborghini and phone and headed down stairs.

we walked into the waiting room and signed in a few min later the doctor called us in.he weighed me and all that stuff while Mikey just kept saying I can't wait for my lil boy to come out it was so cute I swear he's going to be the best father ever.

I laid down on the cold table,he put what seemed to be a whole bottle of this cold blue stuff on my huge stomach and put a microphone looking thing on it he started running it everywhere and then looked at me.

DOCTOR: well it seems to be a...

SHORT cliffhanger I tried to write different cause the way I used to was weird tell me tho...

•what do you think?

•will it be a boy or girl?

•what should they name it?

vote and comment❤❤❤