chapter |5|

3 weeks later

passion POV

so Me and king started talking but we ain't official we just talk I'm usually always gone cause tyga always got some hoe at the house and I get tired of hearing moaning so I just leave.

I haven't told king about how I'm living with tyga. and stuff and I don't plan on doing it,I got up and got in the shower after I washed my hair and bathed I put on:my white tank top,black leather high waisted shorts,Timberlands,gold chain,moms ring,and gold watch I went down stairs,today me and king going to applebees,I walked down stairs and seen Michael watching football.

good morning, I said

what up,where you been at lately.he said

with my friend,I said

who?

oh you don't know em,I said trying to avoid saying his name

WHATS.THEY.NAME,he said loud and slow

nigga don't get loud with me Damn it really ain't ya business.

oh but it is you living with me.

I looked at him So crazy,TF MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF YOUR DUMB ASS WOULDNT HAVE KIDDNAPPED ME AND KILLED MY MOM AND RUIND MY FUCKING LIFE TAKING ME AWAY FROM LIFE ,MAYBE IT WASNT THAT GOOD BUT ITS BETTER THAN BEING HERE WITH YOU I HATE YOU.

MAYBE IF YA MOMS WASNT A CRACK HEAD SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE BITCH

I was lost of words I was so hurt I felt a tear fall,tyga looked at me with sorrow and regret in his eyes.

I'm so sor(GCO)

whatever I now you are I said getting up and walking out,I went to a park a few blocks down and called king to come get me.

tyga POV

I can't even believe that I made her feel like that I can't believe that I made her hate me and want to go back to that part of Compton than wanna be here with me...man I need a fucking drink

passion POV

so me and king get to Apple bees and we order and stuff and then king said he needed to tell me somethin.

king:so I'm not really the type of nigga to be saying speeches and shit so I'm just gone to my best and tell you how I feel,I really like you and I won't you to be mine not any body else just mine so passion will you be my girl

ME: oh king I'd be more than happy to,we kissed and then he left to the bathroom and his phone started buzzing so I grabbed it.

new message:

Camille: you still coming daddy I'm ready

after that I decided to read the rest of there messages I couldn't believe this bitch I got up and left I walked to the nearest bar I could find

25 min later and a bottle of vodka later...

omg I can barely make it in this house...

tyga POV

I sat there drinking my 2 bottle of vodka I worried sick about passion and I'm sloppy drunk...

nobody POV

as passion finally got out the cab and in the house she seen Michael sitting on the couch drunk.

Michael I'm sooo sorry I just wanna be your best friend come give me a hug.she said in a very drunk voice sitting on Michael lap who was only in sweats

I'm sorry and I love you,he said hugging her waist and kissing her neck.

14 min later kissing lead going up stairs and clothes being taken off.

tyga goes down on passion licking slowly as she moans louder and louder. she is soaking wet. passion grabs the sheets as he slurps up her juices. tyga comes back up and turns her over tells her" face down, ass up." he slides the head into her, she gasps loud. he slides in the whole 9inches and she screams and whimpers and grabs the bedframe.

15 min later he came...he rolled over and they went to sleep.

next morning....

passion POV

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine,my head hurt, my body hurt,my clothes was off and I was in bed with tyga WTF...I shook tyga after piecing together what happened last night.

tyga wake up we did something.I said

what you talking about girl.tyga said raising his cover and looking under Damn

omg I need to get dressed.I said taking his shirt off the floor and throwing it on grabbing my stuff I walked to my room and took a shower and put on sweats and my black tank top and fluffy socks my body was so sore man.

I went down stairs and seen Michael watching the security cameras I stood behind him and watched them with him and we surely did do something.

why the hell you just standing there sit down. I need to ask you something.

I'm just gone stand

why

cause it hurt when I shit down

he started smirking,ok stand there than but clearly we didn't use a condom so what if(GCO)

no I'm not pregnant well at least I don't think so.

ok.

3 weeks later.

Michael keep pressuring me to go to the doctors cause he think I'm pregnant cause every time I eat I can't hold it down but I think it's stress.

we pulled up to the doctors,we signed in and a couple min later my doctor called me in he asked me about how I've been Eating and if I've had any problems and all that,Then he had me pee in this cup which was no problem since I can't hold in my pee 14 min later he came back.with the results....

vote/comment