single much longer |4|

passion POV

I woke up and went to my room,I checked the weather then picked out my outfit it was gonna be 92° so I picked black shorts,black tank with gold heart on it,gold chain,black bracelet,mom's diamond ring I haven't took off since her death,Timberlands and cross bag.

I got in the shower,did my hygiene and got dressed today I'm going out with my cousin Brittany she came down once she heard the news she tha only one who know where I'm at,I went down stairs and seen Michael and some girl I guess is his girlfriend,he could do better TBH.

ME:hi you guy's

THEM:what up.

MICHAEL:where you going

ME:my friends,why?

MICHAEL:just asking,call me tho.

ME:yup

I got in Brittany Honda accord.

BRITTANY:so what you wanna do?

ME: wanna get our nails done.I still got money

BRITTANY: yeah plus I need some clothes from the mall

ME:ok leggo

1 hour later

we walked out the nail salon and headed to forever 21 I miss working here but Michael said I had to quit all my jobs,she got some stuff then we went to more stores after a trip to the car we went to the food court we settled for Chinese food,we was eating a laughing at childhood  Times then we seen some cute dudes walk by we was looking at each other and we mad eye contact so I put my head down.

I was done eating so I went to throw my stuff away and so was the dude.

ME:oops my bad.

HIM:you good ma,he said throwing our stuff away.

ME:thanks umm,I said trying to get his name

HIM:Deshawn but most call me king,he said following me back to tha table.

ME:oh king my name is passion but most call me love.

KING:oh well LOVE can yo KING get cha number.

ME:sure,I gave him my number and me and Brittany left I called Michael.

PHONE CONVO

ME:I'm omw

HIM:ok

we pulled up to my house I said bye and went inside I went up stairs to my room and got in the shower I got out and put on my zebra pajama set with my slippers.I got in my bed and seen a txt from king.

TXT CONVO

KING:wyd

ME:nothing laying down,wbu

KING:thinking bout this girl

I ain't gone lie that kinda hurt why you thinking bout another girl texting me???

ME:awww cute do u like her?

king:I think

ME:tell her then she prolly like u to u so cute I don't see why not.

KING:ok passion...

ME:yes

king: I think I like you

I almost screamed

ME:awww I like you to.

king:we can finish this tomorrow meet me at @ the Kennedy park 3:00

me:ok gn

king: gn love ;-)

I just sat there smiling I soon drifted off to sleep

just a filler but still comment and like please!