adjustments |3|

2 weeks later

passion POV

I woke up with tyga arms around me,ha funny I don't even know his real name.I got out the bed and went to my room to get dressed I put on my.

-black shorts

- white Tank top

-combat boots

-gold hoops

-fake gold heart chain

I got in the shower and washed my hair then put my clothes on,after that I went down stairs to the living room I sat on the couch I was thinking about leaving but then he'll come after me and what if he isn't trying to hurt me? I got on my instagram and posted my #Ootd after that I got on wattpad and started reading this book called lovin tha thug it was a pretty good book half way into the book I felt a presence in the room I turned around and seen my mom I felt a tear run down my cheek she looked beautiful her hair was curly she had on a white dress and gold sandals on,and she had a glow she smiled at me and said "just trust him" she waved and vanished into the air,I guess I'm staying I wiped my tears and went back to reading after a couple more minutes I heard ty coming down the stairs he looked nice he had on white trues,black and gold Versace shirt,3 gold chains,Rolex and gold and black Jordan's.

ME:hi

tyga:watup love(that's passion middle name remember)we finna go shopping I'm a minute.

ME:ok

34 min later

we got to the mall and to my surprise Michael which I learned is tyga real name,gave me $35,000 to go shopping with after that we went separate ways and agreed to meet at the food court @5:00 it was 2:00 so I got stared I went to charlotte russe and got some shirts,then I went and got Timberlands black and original,boy shorts and bras from Victoria secret,clothes from forever 21,rue 21,Hollister,a phone case and real jewelry that I could finally afford,it was 4:45 I headed to the food court a spotted Michael I walked over to him a sat down.

Michael:you ready

ME:yup

Michael:ok leggo

ME:*snicker*

Michael:*stop*what's funny

ME:you saying leggo

Michael:yeah that's weird for me to be saying but whatever

we started walking out and got stopped by some girl.

girl:Damn so Michael you gone stop calling me and down grade to this.*pointing to love*

Michael:Jasmine get yo thot ass tf outta here with that shit.

ME:and bitch he ain't down grade to shit cause he ain't even with me and if he was bitch you ain't got shit on me obviously you a hoe stay in yo place Damn.

Jasmine:BITCH( GCO)

I didn't even hear the rest of she was saying cause I seen Michael finna slap her,I grabbed Michael hand and started walking out tha mall I pushed Michael into the car with the bags and grabbed the keys getting in the driver seat

ME:wtf why was you finna slap her,I Said mad that he was gone hit a girl

Michael:cause she called you a bitch

ME:omg you still ain't supposed to hit her Damn

Michael:whatever man.

a couple min later we pulled up to his big as house,this house is to fucking big like it's only us.

ME:Michael why you got this big ass house if it was only you.

Michael:I ain't really know I bought this house when I first got in the game I had hella money and nothing to buy plus I use to have hella party's.

ME:oh,well I'm finna go take a shower want me to cook after?

Michael:umm yeah that's your job

ME:boy that ain't ma job I ain't yb (yo bitch)

Michael:Ik you ma wife *smilies*

smh I just start walking up stairs after I got out tha shower I lotioned up and put on my hello kitty shorts and a black tank top with my fuzzy pink socks I put my hair in a sock bun and went down stairs,when I got down stairs I seen these fine ass niggas in the kitchen,I said hi and started getting the stuff out to cook with I was making chicken,fried corn and greens.

Michael:love you need to put on some pants,and this is,wait can she know y'all real names?

guy's:yup,ain't tripping

Michael:well this August (Augustalsina) and this chris (chrisbrown)ma boys and this passion y'all

them:hi

August:so y'all dateing or sum u calling her love and shit.

ME:no my name is passion love Williams so people just call me love.

Chris:oh so love you wanna hit a nigga up some time then ca...(GCO)

August:NAW nigga you know that's mine right there so back up

Chris:nobody want yo New Orleans,country talking ass nigga yo faded ass grill drooling and shit.

August:man shut yo pretty boy ass up looking looking like a fucking lemon see I'm finna clown yo ass but I don't wanna embarrass you but any way,love he hurt ma feeling I need a hug

I was dieing right know.

Michael:she don't want either of y'all shit if anything she want me cause I hit that shit every night.

I dropped the the spoon and chased Michael around the house until he hid and I couldn't find that nigga,then I felt somebody grab ME It was Michael he grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head what you gone do now I tried to bite his neck but failed oh so now you gone bite my neck ok,he said this nigga gone start sucking on my neck tf I ain't gone lie the struggle to hold them moans in was real,we went back into the kitchen and I put two spoons in the freezer I and he gone laugh ok watch,I let August and Chris fix there plate while Michael got dressed when he came back down all the food was put up.

Michael:where the food go

me:bet you want give me another hicky in yo life.

August :Damn nigga you need every meal you can get please don't suck on ha neck.

Chris:Damn this good*start smcking *

Michael:ok fine *gets another fork and starts eating love food*

ME:omg*goes get Michael plate*

the guys just left and I gotta put this spoon on my neck cause I'm not walking around with these hickys.

Michael:girl you know Damn well you like that,you know you want me to do some more.

ME:you a horny lil nigga

Michael:girl you know you want this dick*Kendrick Lamar voice *

ME:Haha nobody want that lil thang in ya pants.I said going up the stairs and getting in bed

Michael:I gotta monster that's gone unleash if you keep talking,he said turning on the t.v

ME:whatever

we laid down and watched basketball till we feel asleep(GO WARRIOR'S)

ok I'm not sure if I should keep going in the book so y'all comment what I should do I want at least 3 comments cause I don't have a lot of readers so only 3 more if possible tho.