•Stay Outta Harms Way•

Authors Pov.

It's been 3 Weeks since Harmony Has Became Harm She Has Told The Girls Who's Boss,She Has Been Trying To Adjust To this Life But It's Kinda Hard But There Is Always That One Thing That Will Turn A Good Girl……Oh Yeah Milli Her Crazy Ass Still Thing She Daddy Ctfu She Wild Asf...Ps.Harmony lost The Child

Harm Pov.

Today's is Gonna Be wild Today I Can Tell I have 2 Drops Today's And I'm still Not Don't Bagging This Mary I Have 35 More To Go and It's 12:01 I have Until 1:25 And It's Not That Easy You Have To Weight it,Put The Names,Make sure It's Good And Separate And I Have Two New New Workers coming In.at 2:00 Keisha and Roro, they Betta Not Waist My Time They Betta.

1)Not Stank

2)Have Goodnight Weave

3)know What They Doing

4)Not Be Scared

5)Know they place

And They Good,I love My Girls Here At KITTY'S WORKS They All Coo But We Watch Out For Outsiders.

But Man I Needa Get My Hair Done And Nails Done so I'm Gone Ask Chilli To Do This And I'll Do the Drop,As The Boss And One Of The Most Known Drug Dealers Me And Milli Try To Show Up At Most Drops.

After I Got Chilli Settled In I Headed Up To My Room And Put On My black Leggings, white Tanks Top, Blue Cardigan, Blue Uggs And Threw My Hair In A Pony, I'm Going To My Homie Teresa Solon And Get My Hair Washed And Curled I Take My Girls There To I Gotta Make Sure They Fresh But After I'll Go Home And Do My Hygiene Thing And Get Ready For My Drop And Meeting.

I Left The Solon Looking Like The Boss I Am I Got In My White Mustang And Headed Home. Chilli Actually Finished Everything,So I Did My Hygiene Thing And I Put On My Black Lace Set And Slipped My Custom Made Long Red Coat That Stopped At My Knees And Put On My Black Hills And Added My Diamond Necklace And Earrings I love keeping it classy I put My Gun Inside My coat pocket with a knife I Left My Curls Down.adding Red Lipstick, I called the Squad And Told My Snipers To go Set Up At The Location.

The Squad Hopped Into The Truck and headed out everyone wore Black except me and Milli She wore What I did Except Her Coat was Black And Her Hills were Red.

We Pulled Up And Hopped out And A Few Min Later A Black Truck Pulled Up And They Hopped Out, I signaled Deshawn To bring Me The Product I Walked Up To The Other Crew Leader We Shook Hands And We Traded The Suit Cases Everything Was There And I turned Around And Seen My Squad Pointing There Guns At Me……TF? 

I Turned Around And Scar The Other Crew Leader Had His Pistol Pointed At Me (Her crew was pointing at him )

I laughed

You Know That Was Very Dumb Of You Scar.I said Smiling.

And How He Said Thinking He Was Winning.

Because 1 Your Squad Ain't Got Shit on Mines 2 I Have Three Snipers ready to blow yo shit off 3 I'm finna kill you now.

I pulled out my gun and shot him in the head I took the suit case running in the middle of gun fire to the truck everyone Hopped in thankfully

Everyone OK, I asked looking around.

Wait why Tf My Stomach Wet Milli Asked.

And When I looked Back She Was Shot And She Was Bleeding Fast.

Fuck Hurry Up And Get Us To The Hospital Now.

We Pulled Up To The Hospital And The Crew Left To Change And Put The Guns Up, I Ran In And Immediately Nurses Rushed To Us.

What Happened One Yelled Taking Her To The Room.

We Were Leaving A Charity Event And As We Were Exiting Someone Started Shooting, I Said Making Myself Cry.

They Left To Take Care Of Her.…And Lord Knows I Cant Lose Her I Can't Run This Shit Myself I Need Her.

OK Kinda SHORT WHATEVER BUT...
•READ (STREET LOVE)
•10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER
•5 COMMENTS
•FOLLOW PLEASE