cold hearted love |2|

Harmony POV

‼️ BEEP BEEP BEEP ‼️

10:45

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock today was Thursday so I didn't have work I'm just gone clean,pay bills,and go for a walk.

2:37

I'm just coming from my walk and I can tell my mom's here cause her shoes are bye the door,I walked to her room and seen a image that I wish I could forget.I screamed my mom was laying in a pool of blood and a knife in her hand she was pale and cold I rocked her as I was about to call the police I seen a note it read.

dear. Harmony love

I'm so sorry I put you through all of this I might have a weird way of showing it but I love you so much baby and I would do anything for you I knew it would be better if I wasn't here to mess up your life but I need you to pack your bags and leave because some people are looking for me they will be here at 3:00 so please hurry and leave remember I love you and will look after you.

I just sat there I couldn't believe it,the only person I had is gone I was interrupted out of my thoughts by the door being busted open I tucked the letter in my pants and sat there I didn't really care what these people was gone do to me I just wanted to spend as much time as I could with my mom the door busted open and I seen three people from last kings the leader and two more people.

just take me,I said walking up to them

they grabbed me roughly after I packed My stuff.

Damn y'all don't have to do all that my legs ain't broke I can walk.

they put Me in a black rolls Royce with tinned Windows I sat in the back with the leader Known As Tyga . They put a cloth around my nose causing me to get sleepy.

I felt my self being carried I opened my eyes and tyga is carrying me up stairs,he strong for a boney person once he laid Me down I said you know I was awake and wheres the bathroom.I asked

hold up first why you so calm your mom just died and we kidnapping you.he said

because I already cried and she in a better place and y'all ain't finna hurt me all y'all gone do is ask for shit I ain't got like money now where the bathroom I Asked.

well you gone stay here now and right there he said pointing to a door that was in the room.

after I finished my business I asked some questions.why you didn't take me to the trap?

Cause the dudes that tried to rape u there and you don't deserve to be there.

oh so you the one that shot them and how you know what I deserve?

Cause I see how you living ma and how you been depending on yo self.

oh,well I'm finna go take a shower where am I gone sleep.

he showed me my room I took my shower and laied in bed but I couldn't sleep I walked over to tyga room and he wasn't sleep either.I can't sleep.I said

wanna sleep with me he asked.

after I thought about it I climbed in bed.

vote/comment for next chapter.