•Love?•|10|

•changed passion name to Harmony ❤•

•4 months later•

•Michael Pov•

It's been 4 months since we lost the baby and things haven't really been the best... I barely see harmony since she started going to school for some type of clothing design shit, and when ever she's home she just cleans,does homework  sleeps we haven't had sex in 5 months which feels like forever so I haven't really fucked chicks I just get head from this one girl but that's all and she know she ain't my girl.

I love Harmony and I'm trying to stay faithful but I have needs and I feel like I'm losing her.

•Harmony pov •

lately I've been very busy with school and stuff I really like it there to when I'm there I feel like I'm escaping all the shit I've been through.

but eventually I have to go home I just clean cook and sleep...Michael has probably thought I forgot he even exist but truth is my love for him is slowly fading and I just don't know Why.

I mean I really want to love him as much as he loves me but there's just something in me that doesn't want me to and Yes I do realize that he has needs as a man and that there's no easy way for me to let him know I can't do this anymore.

I plan on telling him I can't do this anymore tomorrow...I already rented out an apartment its Right by the other apartments I used to live in sadly but,that's all I could afford,I have a job already my first shift is tomorrow hopefully I can loosen up and go with the flow I mean this will be my first time even stepping into a strip club I wonder how I'll look working there.

•The Next Day •

I was just getting out of school and I had my friend Tracie take my clothes to my apartment,I knew that Michael was at the trap so I had got a ride there I was gonna catch the bus home.

I walked up to Clifford the dude that guards the entrance he was so nice to me I was gonna miss him I shook his hand and went in, nobody was in here literally but I heard grunting In Michael office and I didn't know what it was I got kinda scared so I looked around and seen a black gun sitting on a table so I grabbed it I never used a gun before but I knew exactly how to pull the trigger.

I walked up to the door and kicked it in and I seen this nigga getting head from the wrong bitch I was so mad I didn't know what to do she just looked up at me with his,you know stuff on her face.

really Bruh really. I said holding back tears

Harmony I soo sor -

bitch stfu with all that yo hoeing ass supposed to be ma cousin and you gone hit me with this shit really.

As soon as I said cousin Michael look like he was finna die.

I'm soo sorry girl I didn't mean for this to happened.she said tryna make her self cry.

See I grew up with this tramp so I can tell when she Tryna make herself cry she used to do it all the time to get with she wanted, but that shit ain't finna go Right now.

I bet you didn't mean to get caught...but you see I ain't even tripping Right...see you can have his ass B cause I came here to leave his ass so y'all can continue whatever thang y'all had going on cause I'm fucking done.

I turned around and put the gun in my purse.man fuck both of them shit obviously it wasn't gone hurt his ass to leave him cause he ain't even love me.

•just a quick update but remember  :

•comment

•vote

•follow me on instagram I'll be excepting the first couple follows  @_trappunzel_

•check out TRILL LOVE my other book.