•NWTS•|11|

•This chapter is for my homie @pooty4 if it wasn't for her y'all would probably be waiting another month •

•warning: explicit chapter•

•there will be a lot of skipping so use you imagination •

5 months later•

Harmony pov

I stepped on stage hopping on the pole as the she started my song I had just popped two Molly's so I was hype asf.

I put on my leggings, long jacket and flats I had made $358 tonight. I said bye to everybody and headed out.

life has been a challenge that I've managed to get through I haven't heard from tyga since the day but I heard he haven't been to good,I still live in my same apartments and sadly wasn't able to finish school but I still know how to make clothes which I do sometimes Oh yeah and that thing with the Molly's it isn't something that I do everyday pshh I refuse to be like my mother rest her soul but I took them tonight because it helps me get more into my job.

I was half way home when I felt a presence behind me I turned and seen a man he was walking fast and had his Hood on he was tall and had kinda a muscular figure, I assumed he was just taking a walk until he flashed a light on me.

I realized he was following me I started to run making me drop my purse he chased me and then a van pulled up I grabbed much pocket knife throwing at him piercing his arm.

I turned back around to run but was met with a nettle being stuck in my arm making me fall asleep instantly.

I woke up in a room that looked like a basement it had one small window a table with a Victoria secret bag on it and some chairs in the corner.

I tried to get up but as soon and I stood up I fell as if my legs wasn't there.a few minutes later I heard foot steps 4 men came infront of me two I have never seen before but that other was KING.

Well Harmony we've been watching you for along time and we finally got you.

What the fuck are you talking about I wanna go home king let me go.

Haha this is home where you'll do as I say you work for me now,now put this on.he tossed me the bag that had a blue lace set in it.

TF I'm not putting this shit on.I said tossing the bag at him.

He walked over to me and likely smacked the taste outta my mouth.

Rule 1 you will do what I say as I say now put it on.

I got up and stripped putting on the set I felt so... exposed.

know we need to see what you can do he said with and evil smirk.

Fuck....Why me.

°2 hours later°

I feel so helpless king FORCED me to have sex with him I have never felt so alone in my life, Why would king do this to me after all he cheated on me.

He yanked me up and put a long robe over me he put a blind fold over my eyes and put me in a car.

We got out and went into a place I couldn't see but it was hot and I heard female voices,he took my blind fold off I looked around it was me and about 5 other women I knew what was happening he was going to auction us off to Sleep with men.

How could this day get any worse.

•3 months later•

I've been doing this for 3 months already and I wanna leave Soooo bad I miss Micheal I barely speak unless it's to Camilla she's like a bestfriend she has talked me outta so much and helped me a lot she's the only girl outta 25 that I trust. I've been throwing up and feeling weird lately so king has some kinda nurse coming over hopefully this sickness gets me time off.

•After doctor leaves •

Pregnant... the word just kept going threw my head ...Why again... Now.

King just left out to discuss what there going to do.

Come on so we can get rid of this thing.

What are you talking about king.

you ain't having that baby.

and I'm not killing it.

he came up to me and hit me but this time he didn't stop he just kept hitting me he was gonna kill me if I didn't stop him...I didn't know what to do so I grabbed his gun from his Side and shot him in the chest it got silent and the only thing you heard was the bullet hit the floor.

I was covered in blood and didn't know what to do.

I ran out the room and got Camilla she ran in and her eyes almost popped out her head we sat there in silence for a second then she spoke.

we'll have to hide him.

ok but where.

the cellar.

after we wrapped up the body we made sure everybody was sleep and took the body into the cellar there was a cabinet we stuffed the body in there and walked upstairs.

ok what about this blood,I don't know but for some reason I feel relieved probably cause I'm no longer anybody's whore.

I'll get it up but what we need to think about is what we gone tell these other bitches.

Well what about saying he took a vacation.

and how long is this vacation gone last and whom supposed to watch them.

We can say we in charge and when people say what happen say he got assassinated I read it in a book.

After she thought she said.

well what they gone call us.

How about I can be Harm

Hell yeah and I'll be daddy Cam.

Bitch this ain't time for games

but I'm serious.

Bitch how about Queen Millie.

FINE I GUESS.

ok I guess we'll tell them tomorrow.

Goodnight.

I couldn't sleep at all that night knowing I had just took a man's life in this room and knowing more will come since I'm no longer Harmony I'm now Harm

•I know its short sorry but...Thanks for 4k reads loves please vote & comment and read my other book TRILL LOVE ❤•