Touch me, Lick me, Damnit F*ck me!

Hey guys, i know i have two storys already right now but i just wondered how this one would go(:

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+_

'Shorty come ere, i wanna grab your body lay you on the sofa. & as i pull your hair, im gonna stoke your body make ya bend over for ...' i gasped jerking upright as i heard my alarm going off. i groaned rubbing my eyes "&you been waiting patiently for me to break you off & your clothes still on but imma rip em off with my teeth. yeah yeah yeahh." i threw something at my clock and it shut off. i sighed.

my stomach was already knotted tightly as i remembered the extremely wet dream i had just had. i got up and did my moring routine of getting cleaned. 

i stepped out and slipped on my yellow tight tank top and my favorite jean short skirt that hardly came to my mid thigh, but never seemed to come up. i smiled. i pulled my bangs back and had a little bump in it. i put on my thick mascara but a very light line on my upper eye lid to make it balance but give me my seductive that i loved oh so dearly.i put on a little blush as some naked pink lip gloss. i smiled in the mirror then barrowled down the stairs to get an apple. my brother and sister were already down there. my brother was my twin, and my sister was a year yonger. 

hmm, i guess it would be a good time to tell you about me. My name is aaliyah-marie mason. My sister was Allyna Cherice Mason and my twin brother was Beau Mason. 

i took a bite out of my apple and smiled. 

"Y'all ready to start the new school year?" i beamed. i was super excited. this was going to be the year that i ruled. ha. i already did. We had just moved down here so i didn't know many people but i had thrown a party and gotten cred. My mother died while giving birth to my little brother, they both sadly didn't make it. My father was never around due to always drinking or working. which i wasn't complaining because most of the money went straight to us, to keep us from calliing the cops on him. 

Anywho. we all started the new school. i was in the 11th grade, Beau in the 12th and Allyna was in the 9th. i was extremely happy to start school. at my last school my 'friends' decided to never let the memory of my mothers death burry with her. they were cruel, but i decided that i didn't give a fuck about them, i was going to do as i bleased. 

i got up after finishing my apple and got my keys. "come on." i sighed. i was very impatient with things so i was consantly harrasing them in the mornings to get a fuck on and lets go. my sister would always laugh at my cursing saying that it was inappropriate. my brother didnt really like the idea of me sleeping with people seeing as he was technally a year older then me. see i was born on the same day as him, just a year later. growing up we use to fight about it but now we use it against our dad. 

Finally we got in the car and 'Wide Awake by Katy Perry' was playing. i squeeled and blasted it through my deep purle Aston Martin one-77. i had black leather seats with my name printed in them with lime neon green thread. i smiled again. i loved my baby. i backed out the drive way and drove to our school. As i stepped ou i flipped my hair behind my shoulder and put my purse strap where my hair had been seconds before. i turned around and everyone had their jaws dropped. 

weither it was at my car or at me i was extremely flattered. i blushed a little. 

i wasn't ugly. Far from. i didn't think i was beautiful but i was not ugly. i had a thin body but with curves, and ass, and some boobs. i had long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes with silver specks in them making them look like a kliedascope. i winked and walked forward only to be stopped by a growl. i turned around and saw the sexiest thing i could ever see.