What are you doing here?

Anabelle pov.

Our time here has been nothing but amazing.  We spend lots of time together these past three weeks.  The volturi wants to see the entire Cullen Clan including Bella and Renesmee.  We are now packing to go and see them.  They want to meet me and they keep asking about Bella's past in the letter they sent to Carlsile.
This will be the first time I will see Bella as a vampire and I really just feel nothing but anger towards her.  Jasper has been keeping me calm and gives me tips just in case I lose control and try to kill Bella.

I also have been keeping contact with the guy who got Bella pregnant.  Bella gave birth to a baby girl.  Her name is Penelope and she is part vampire, part werewolf and part human.  That was how I found out about the supernatural.  Her father needed help taking care of her and so I helped out.  Right now she is at a summer camp for girls.  Her father Michael broke my heart but I forgave him after he spent years apologizing to me.  He is now one of my best friends.  Penelope knows why Bella gave her away for adoption.  After Bella did that, Michael got Penelope back before some couple adopted her, thank goodness. She wants to meet Bella but she resents her for giving her away without giving her a chance.  She doesn't hate her but she is just mad at her.
Michael told Bella how he was going to keep Penelope and how he wanted her to have a mother.  Bella said that she didn't want to be anybody's mother and how Penelope was a mistake and to just throw her out of their lives.

I just got off the phone with Michael and Jasper has been eyeing me carefully especially after I said "goodbye Michael" at the end of the call.

"Who was that?"  Jasper asked

"I need to tell you something."

Jasper nodded his head and I explained everything to him and how I still look after Penelope and help Michael raise her.

"Good."  Jasper said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Wait, that's it?"

"Yeah, what you did and are doing is a really sweet thing and I will help in anyway that I can."  Jasper said holding my hand.

I kiss Jasper on the cheek and we are going to Italy and meeting everyone there.

**2 hours later**

"That trip sucked, we didn't even get to sight-see."

Then I heard laughing.  I turned and saw...

"Penelope?!?!"

I run over to her and give her a huge hug and she hugs me back.
We both separate and I give her the "Your in trouble" look.

"Sorry about this...I just...I really want to meet her...I need to meet her."  Penelope said sadly

My face softens after she said that.  I know how much this means to her and I don't want to ruin it.  Bella better not hurt her because I am still in my first year as a vampire and will kill her!

"What about your dad?"

"He kind of doesn't know...please don't tell him at least not until after I meet Bella."  Penelope begs me.

I nod my head

"You have to tell him."

"Okay and being a vampire looks good on you."  Penelope says

"Thanks Penelope and this is Jasper.  I told you about him."

Penelope gives Jasper a hug and then backs away.

"Hi Uncle Jasper, I am Penelope."
Penelope says getting very excited.

She loves the idea of family.