My New Future

Anabelle pov.

Today is the day that I turn into a vampire.  I am nervous about what will happen and what to do afterwards.  I just hope that I don't go blood crazy afterwards.

I get up from the bath and look at the clock on the wall.  Wow, i have been in here for thirty minutes.  I wrap a towel around my body and walk to my room.  I jump when I see that Jasper back is facing me.

"Are you sure that you are ready?"  Jasper asked me.

He has been asking me this ever since the after party.  It was a sweet after party.

If I am being honest, I can't wait to be a vampire.  If I didn't know Jasper then I definenlty would think twice and just say no.  I met Jasper and I fell in love with him.  Jasper is my soulmate and I can spend an eternity with him anywhere.  I love Jasper so very much and I can't wait to tell him that.

"Jasper, look at me."

Jasper turns around and when he sees me I notice that his eyes got dark and he is checking me out.  I walk over to him and put my hands on his shoulders.  He looks up at me and sees that I am smirking at him.  He grins at me.

"What do you think that you are doing mate?"  Jasper asked me with his eyes that are still dark

"I do believe it is called flirting."

Then I kiss his lips while he holds my waist.  I stop kissing him and look him in the eye.

"I want to do this.  I want to be with you.  I do not doubt my choice." 

"Okay get dressed before we are late and it will be your fault because you were flirting with me."  Jasper says with a smile

I laugh and start to get dressed.  As I turn around, I notive how Jasper didn't look and respected my space.  He respects me as a person, a woman and me being myself.  I decided to wear a red long sleeve button up top, black jeans along with black gym shoes.

"I'm done."

Then Jasper walks over to me grabs my hand and we go out the house and into his car.  We were almost there at the house.  The entire time Jasper was holding my hand and kissing it every once in a while.  Jasper is the one who is going to change me and I couldn't be more happy about that.  The radio was on and I was jamming out to my favorite songs.  The songs from "The Greatest Showman" are my favorite always.  I started singing to all of the songs and moving my body and my head.

"You have a beautiful voice darlin."  Jasper told me in his southern accent.

I smile at him and I start blushing.  Whenever he gives me a compliment it makes me happy that I have impressed him and that makes me nervous, which is why I am blushing.

"Thank you."

He nods his head at me and kisses my hand once again.  Then I start giggling;  I love when he shows me affection.

Then Jasper pulls up to the house and parks the car.  We both get out of the car and walk into the house hand in hand.  Everyone was waiting for us and Rosalie was practically jumping up and down in her spot.

Rosalie and I have really gotten along and she is like my actual sister which is still weird to me but I am warming up to her sisterly love.

Then Carlsile walks over to us.
"Are you ready?"  Carlsile asked me

I nod my head while smiling.

Then Carlsile walks us to his study and shuts the door.  I lay down on the couch and relax.  Looking up and I see that Jasper is looking at me worried.

"I will be here the entire time, you won't be alone."  Jasper reassures me

"Thank you.  Don't worry, we can do this."

I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Are you ready?"  Jasper asks me

I nod my head.  Jasper nods his head as well.  Then Jasper puts his head on the crook of my neck and I feel him bite me and the venom spread a throughout my body. 

I open my eyes and start screaming.  The pain was unbelievable and unimaginable.  My entire body felt like it was burning and stinging.

"I am here."

"Don't worry.  It is going to be okay."

"The pain will go away."

"I will never leave you and you will never leave me."