Waiting...Wake up...I still won't leave you

Jasper pov.

Anabelle has been in her transition for a while now and she is almost done.  Her screams have died down but now I am waiting for her to wake up. 

She is so sure to make this choice to be with me.  I can tell that she loves me and I love her too.  When she wakes I'll be sure to tell her that.

I don't care how long I will have to wait.  I will always wait for her.  Having her in my life has been amazing and unforgettable and memorable.  I can't imagine what my life would be like if she never came here to Forks.

I could hear someone come in the room.  As I look up, I see Rosalie with a slight smile.

"She is almost done isn't she?"  Rosalie asked

I nod my head and I continue to hold Anabelle hand and rub circles on it.

"Why did you give Annabelle a chance?"

"She deseveres one and I will admit I was jealous of Bella.  Bella was able to experience things that I wanted to but never did.  Anabelle is different and I don't know why but I get an over protective sister feeling whenever she is near."  Rosalie explained

I could tell that she was confused but cares about Anabelle very much.  Anabelle feels the same way about her except she sees Rosalie as a big sister.

"When she wakes, I bet she will feel the same."

She smiles at me then walks over to Anabelle and kisses her forehead.  Then she walks over to me and gives me a side hug since I am holding Anabelle's hand.  Then she walks out and she is very happy and excited.

Anabelle wake up soon.  You have changed our lives and I need you.  I can't wait to see your beautiful eyes open and you look at me once again.

Then that was when Edward had walked in and sat down next to me.  He grinned at me and grinned back.  We have gotten closer and better understood eachother.  Edward didn't say anything and we just sit in silence.  He knew how I was feeling and he isn't an empath. 

"Jasper." Edward says my name and I look at him to see that he is smiling at me.  He is amused and I have no idea why.

"What is so amusing?"

"Sometimes whenever Anabelle was super happy and I would ask her why, do you know what her answer was?"

I shake my head no.

"What was her answer?"

"Jasper.  You were always her answer.  Whenever she had a smile on her face, you were her answer.  Whenever she was laughing, you were her answer
Whenever she remebers why life was worth living especially as a vampire forever, you were always her answer."  Edward told me with a smile on his face.

I smile and look at Anabelle and I kiss her forehead.  I love you Anabelle and you are my forever.

Then that was when Edward put a reassuring squeeze on my shoulder and walked out to the others. 

As I look down at Anabelle, her heart stopped.  I wait patiently and hold my non-existent breath.
Then I saw a pair of beautiful red eyes that looked like fire and a smile that filled me with unexplainable joy.

"Did you miss me Jasper?"