Wow...Did you lose it or something?

At Sam Uley's House:
*Sam's pack and Jacob's pack were all sitting on Sam's house so they can all hang out*
Jacob pov.
I look over at Sam and Emily and see Leah talking and laughing with them and can I just say wow I have never seen Leah laugj so hard.  I could tell that Sam and Emily are glad that they worked things out because now those three are like best friends again.
After the battle or the so called battle with the volturi Sam apologized to Leah again and to our surprise she accepted it and apologized as well.  She was like a big sister to us all, well except for me, I don't know why but it just feels weird to see her as a sister.  With all the sisters I have including Renesmee then lets just say I can't handle anymore sisters.  Renesmee...the one sister I actually want to get rid of.  She acts so needy sometimes and always wants to be around me.  She even dislikes the pack and they risk their lives to save hers in a heartbeat...well probably not in a heartbeat. I remember when she lost control and bit Leah while hunting one time.  I almost phased and I would have killed them all but I knew that helping Leah would have to come first.

Old memorie:
Jacob had been trying to get in touch with Leah and hasn't been able to, so he was going to go see the Cullens to see if she was there.  The minute he stepped on their territory he smelled Leah's scent and had a bad feeling then he heard Leah scream.  Jacob then phased and took off in that direction and ran at full pace but when he got there all he saw was a naked Leah on the forest floor in pain while Renesmee stood their with shock on her face.  Jacob ran towards Leah and ask Renesmee what happened.  Renesmee said that she didn't know and that Leah just colapsed and started screaming but then he noticed something on Leah's side and it was a bite mark. Immediately, Jacob picked Leah up and ran to the Cullen house.  Jacob called Carlisle and after that Carlisle sucked out the venom before it could kill Leah.  After, Carlisle sucked the venom out Jacob went into the living room and cursed out Renesmee and she started bawling her eyes out. When Edward questioned Jacob, Jacob then showed Edward a image of the bite on Leah's side with Rensmee right there beside them.  Edward didn't believe it and wanted proof.  Jacob told Edward that there are no other vampires in the area and Renemsee was the only vampire there.  Then Jacob told the Cullens that they would have to speak to the council.  Then while Jacob stayed there and looked over Leah while she was healing Bella had walked in and scolded Jacob for what he had just accused Renesmee of.  Jacob then shouted at Bella and told off the entire Cullen clan. Jacob was about to phase and attack them all starting with Renesmee but then he heard a sound. When Leah woke up a minute later Jacob asked Carlisle if there was anything that needed to be done but Carlisle said that all she needed was rest and he would check her daily to make sure everything was fine.  Then Jacob picked up Leah, called a pack meeting and told everyone how they were going back to La Push.  The pack took one look at Leah and didn't question it.  When they crossed the border Jacob took Leah to Sam and Emily's place.  When he entered and everyone took one look at Leah everything went into chaos.  Some of the pack had to go outside because they phased and those who didn't just cussed out who ever did this and threaten to hunt them down and do ten times more damage to them.  A few days later, Leah had started walking again and the meeting about the current situation with the Cullens and the council took place. It was decided that they were to leave and never come back but Leah objected and said that they are to have a warning.  The entire pack and the council were all against it but she wasn't about to let it go and reminded everyone how Renesmee was an imprint and what happens to imprints.  So, the Cullens are on surveillance watch by the pack and there are new restrictions to the treaty, including all vampires including Renesmee is banned from La Push unless they have permission from council or Alpha.
End of memorie.

Leah's pov.
I was enjoying spending time with my pack brothers and Jacob. I was telling jokes with Emily and Sam when I looked over at Jacob to see that he had a stern look on his face and I knew exactly what he was thinking about and it wasn't a good thing.  I walked over to Jacob pulled him off the couch and gave him a big hug. He immediately hugs me back then he lifts my shirt up a little and looks at the bite mark that left a scar and a very noticeable one I might add.  I am glad that we worked it all out or else I would be waiting at home wondering who survived the fight and by the way Jacob reacted to the situation something tells me he would have definently survived.  Actually by all the noise I heard while waking up I truly believe that the packs would have won by a landslide.  Jacob then picks me up and puts me on the couch and told me to relax.  I told him I didn't need to but he wouldn't take no for an answer.  Then while I sat on the couch talking to the guys Jacob got up and walked out and the next thing we all saw was the ripping of clothes.  So, I got up and walked outside and saw an angry wolf pacing back and forth.  I called out his name and he jerked his head towards me then he walked over to me and sat in front of me.  I sat down next to him and rubbed his fur while he purred.
Then the next thing we heard was a bunch of laughs.

"Wow, did you lose it or something? "asked Embry

The entire pack broke down into laughs while Jacob licked my arm to let me know he still wanted to be pet.  So, we all spent the rest of our time outside with one of our big hairy alpha's.

Jacob thoughts  (I would be laughing to but right now I just want Leah to keep petting me and you guys just interrupted)

Jacob made a small bark at the pack. While, I just laughed knowing that whenever I pet his fur he doesn't like to be interrupted.

The rest of the pack just looked at us and grinned.  Yep, I sure do love my pack.

Then all of a sudden Brady and Collin ran over to us and told us how Renesmee was waiting at the border.  Jacob starting growling and took off for the border and the next thing you know I am running after both packs while they are all in their wolf forms running after Jacob.

"Please Jacob don't do anything stupid" I thought