The Fight That Could Change Everything(Part 1)

At the border:
Renesmee pov.
I want to see Jacob and I want to see him now!
First, Charlie , now Jacob! What is wrong with people! I used to be so loved and now everyone is turning heads like I don't exist!
Renesmee stop. My father said.

I want to see him, why can't I see him, he's my imprint! That so called pack is always taking him from me!

"Renesmee, it's not like that" said Edward

No, I'm not leaving until Jacob chooses who he wants the most, either me or them!

Edward pov.
I don't like what Renesmee is thinking and I am definently not prepared to know what will happen next.

Bella thoughts ( Look, at what they did to my baby!)

Bella stop growling I told her.
Instead she didn't even look my way and just sneered at me from the side. Great, you know after this I should talk to Anabelle and ask her more about Bella's earlier years before she met me. Then we all hear a menacing growl and see it is an irritated Jasper.

"I was with my mate!" growled Jasper.

Jasper, Renesmee wants to speak to Jacob but he isn't answering his phone I told him.

"Maybe, it is because she bit Leah! said Jasper

I know but that doesn't mean that he should completely cut her off.

"Ever since the accident he has been holding his wolf back because all he wants to do is get revenge for his beta." Said Jasper

"Yeah, right. If that is true then why does he keep coming over to see me, huh." Said Renesmee.

"Because Leah told me to just focus on the imprint and not her." Said Jacob

Jacob can you please just keep better contact with Renesmee I told him but instead he growled at me. What is with everyone growling these days.

Then I take a good look at their pack and realize that both packs were together and I could tell by the way they were thinking and looking that this was about Leah. I appreciate when Leah spoke up for us but I wouldn't let us back on La Push either. I know the truth and it was Renesmee but everytime someone questions her she just defends herself and then start crying.
"Jacob, stop" yelled Leah
"Leah, go back to the house, I mean it" Jacob told Leah

"No, I am still your Beta and apart of both packs, If the packs are here then so am I." Leah told Jacob.

I read Jacob's mind but instead I found that he was proud of her but still scared that she would get hurt.

It won't come down to us crossing the border I told them but they weren't convinced especially with Renesmee one the edge of the border getting angrier by the minute.

Renesmee thoughts ( What.The.Hell.Was.That?! Why does he even care for that she wolf. She is a freak, a one of a kind freak!)

I told Renesmee to watch her thoughts about Leah but just like her mother did, she just sneered at me. I must have really good patience because I am still standing here dealing with this.

We wait for the pack to stop debating and when they do Jacob comes up at the border and when we look behind him, the pack surrounded Leah with a U shape to make sure she is protected.

"Renemsee, what do you want?" Asked Jacob

"I want you to make a choice, me or the pack especially me or Leah." Said Renesmee smirking.

"I choose the pack and Leah, my beta." Said Jacob.

Then before any of us could stop her Renesmee crossed the border and lunged for Leah but was knocked back across the border by a rustic brown wolf. I knew for a fact that it was Jacob. Renesmee looked crushed and couldn't believe that the man that she had fell in love with had just attacked her.

Everyone surrounded Renesmee making sure she was alright. Then what happened next surprised us all, Jasper, Rosalie, And Emmett just glared at Renesmee and then Rosalie ran up to Bella and kicked her into a tree.

"You have the stupidest daughter that has ever been conceived from a brain dead mother!" Yelled Rosalie.

"Why?! Huh, why?! You have always been jealous of me! I was able to experience things that you couldn't even come close to!"
Yelled Bella

I looked over at the border and saw that both the packs were phased and ready to attack except for Leah who was still in the back. Leah has been able to phase but it is more painful because her body is still healing.
Jacob had looked back at Leah and saw that she was holding her side and then he barked at Seth and Seth stood by his sister while she petted his side. I know for a fact that everytime Jacob sees that scar that it sets him off. I look around and by what I see a fight could happen. This fight could change everything.