The Truth Is...

At the Cullen residence:
Edward- Just tell me the truth!
Bella- I did Edward, I was a virgin when I met you!
(Edward runs his hands down his face)
Edward- Isabella, then why would she say all those things.
Bella thoughts  (He called me Isabella, now I definenlty know he's getting pissed off)
Bella- Edward, listen to me, The reason I hate her so much is because she lies and lies never telling the truth.
Edward- Isabella, you said it yourself that she was the reason you lost the baby
(Bella looked down at her hands and then back up at Edward)
Bella- Okay, so maybe I wasn't a virgin when I met you...but I can explain.
Edward- You lied to me!
Bella- No...No, I wouldn't lie to you!
Edward- I need to hunt
(Edward runs out of the house and into the woods)
Bella- Edward...please...come
back
Bella thoughts  (Ugh, now my husband hates me! Why did she come here! What the world mom, really! She sent Anabelle!  I think it is time I pay her a visit!)
Rosalie- How could you?!
Bella- Rose...look I know this sounds bad but there is more to it.
Rosalie- So, let me guess, she is evil and you are the victim.
Bella thoughts  ( I really hate her attitude!)
Bella- This has nothing to do with you!
Rosalie- Where did that mouth come from!  You never talked back especially to me!  Was it because your sister came here and busted you!
(Bella growls at Rosalie)
*Rosalie crouches low so that she can attack Bella*
*Alice runs in between both Rosalie and Bella*
Alice- Stop this!  We can hear everything that happens in this house remember!
*Everybody else runs into the room to see if they can stop the obvious fight that could happen*
Carlisle- Just give Edward time Bella, he feels betrayed right now and this isn't going to help.
Bella- Edward is my Husband and I should decide what happens next!
Esme- We are just trying to help
Remesmee- Mom, where did dad go? Is he coming back?
Bella- He went to go think for a second and of course he will be back. I am his mate and you are his daughter.
*Renesmee walks over to her mother and gives Bella a hug*
Renesmee- I love you mom
Bella- I love you too Renesmee
Renesmee- Mom, it is raining in forks, can we go see grandpa Charlie?
Bella thoughts  ( No wonder dad was acting weird, he knew she was coming.  I have to talk to him.)
Bella- Yeah, I'm sure he will be excited to see you again.
Renesmee- Mom, are you sure?  Dad could take me.
Bella- Go and get ready while I get the car started.
Renesmee- Okay
*Renesmee walks to her parents cottage to get ready to go see Charlie*
Renesmee thoughts ( Maybe, Mom will let me see Jacob while we are out)
Esme thoughts ( Why do I have a bad feeling about this?)
Carlisle thoughts  ( Jasper please hurry back we could really use your gift right about now)
Emmett thoughts ( This would be extremely funny if I knew Rose wasn't about to decapitate Edward's wife)
Rosalie thoughts ( I hope Jasper is there and throws Bella out a window)
Alice thoughts ( I can't see what will happen next, what is wrong with my gift?)
* Then Bella and Renesmee drives off to see Charlie*
Rosalie- Well, I can tell by how this looks, that we won't ever see Bella again
Carlisle- Rosalie...that was rude
Rosalie- Can you honestly say that with everything we've been through that this will end well.
(Carlisle hangs his head low)
Carlisle- Honestly, no.
Emmett- Well, it can't be worse than having to face off with the volturi
At Charlie'sHouse:
*Bella and Renesmee knocks on Charlie's door*
*Charlie opens the door looking confused*
Charlie- Bella, I know that it is raining here in forks but why are you here?
Renesmee- Hi, grandpa
Charlie- Hey, squirt
Renesmee- Aren't you happy to see us?
(Charlie grins)
Charlie- Of course...I just wasn't expecting to see you so soon
Bella- What...why?
Charlie- Didn't Edward tell you?  I'm visiting your mom and Phil with Sue next week.
Renesmee- What?
Bella- Dad you can't.
(Charlie looks confused)
Charlie- Your mom isn't feeling well and Anabelle asked me to go and see her.  Since me and your mom are friends now I thought that would be nice.
Mom- You and mom are friends? Since when?
Charlie- It has been a while
Bella- Are you sure that doesn't bother you?
Charlie- Why would that bother me?
Bella- Because you and mom never got along that's why you got a divorse and split up.
Charlie- Things are different now.
Bella- Okay, but dad there is a very important date coming up next week
Charlie- I already sent Renesmee's gift, you didn't open it did you Renesmee?
Renesmee- No...but I have been trying to guess what it is...I still don't have a clue
Charlie- That is how I know that I did good.
Bella- Where is Anabelle?
Charlie- Don't bother her Bella, she isn't ready.
Bella- Ready? Ready for what?
Charlie- Change...it was nice seeing you both...Happy Birthday Renesmee.
*Charlie closed the door with Renesmee looking sad and Bella fuming*