The Denali Clan

Bella pov.

I have been here at the Denali clan ever since that fight with Edward.  I don't know what happened or who broke my head off my neck.  I was told that Carlsile was coming here and I am happy.  Maybe that means that Edward is coming with him and want to apologize or better yet stay together.

I realize that I have taken Edward for granted and I should appreciate him more.  Maybe if I give him more attention and apologize and tell him my true feelings then we will make up.

Ever since I have been here Renesmee has stayed by my side not wanting to leave me.  I hold her close to me because no matter what happens I will always be by her side.  Then we see a car pull up.  All of us including the Denali's walked outside.  Carlisle and Esme were the only ones to get out of the car.  Where is Edward?

I notice that Carlisle is holding an envelope.  He walks up and hands it to me with a small smile.  Then Carlisle and Esme continued to talk to the Denali's.  I open the envelope and I felt my non-beating heart drop.

Divorce papers.  Edward had already signed them. 

"A divorce...no I am not signing these!"

Carlisle sighs heavily and walks over to me.

"Bella, Edward no longer wants you apart of his life.   He wants to go his separate way and continue his life.  I suggest that you do the same."  Carlisle told sternly

Fine!  But why?!  Cheating?!

Carlisle hands me a pen and Esme brought all my belongings out of the car and in front of me.

What?! He kicked me out?!

"What is going on?!"

"None of us are to go back to La Push.  The treaty is gone and it is no longer safe for us to go there."  Carlisle said sadly

I frown knowing that the cottage was to never be seen again.  Seriously?!  That was a birthday present!! Wait, where is Alice?!

"Where is Alice?!"

"She is gone.  Alice lunged for Anabelle and Jasper killed her because of it."  Carlisle explained sadly

Alice is gone?!

My heart broke, I can't believe it!
After, I became a vampire, my life was suppose to be perfect! My immortal life is suppose to be perfect!  Instead I am left with regrets nothing but regrets from my past!!

I left my past behind only for it to follow me years later and split up my relationship with my family and my relationship with my Husband.  Edward. 

How could you Edward?!

I looked at the pen and papers in my hand and frown.  If I was human then I would fall on the ground and cry about my sorrows.  I took a deep not needed breath but in this situation I definitely needed it.  I signed the papers and handed them and the pen to Carlsile.
He looked at me sadly then I took off my clan crest and threw it at him.

"Bella..."  Carlisle was about to explain to me but I interrupted him.

"How could he?!  After everything I have done for him!!  Saved his life!  Gave him meaning!  Married him and became his wife!  Gave him a child!! And he abandons me like this!!  Since we are telling the truth, who broke my head off of my neck?!"

"Edward."  Carlisle said gravely

Everyone else was quiet and didn't say anything else.  Then I walked inside the house mad and once again heartbroken.  Edward once again broke my heart and he doesn't even care!  This time he broke my heart and my head off of my neck!

I don't need them or any of the Cullens!  Or even Edward!