The day that changed everything

As I sat there crying I felt the urge to look up and that's when i saw him

Kayden: I knew you would come. she said smiling.

My name is Kayden Valentine. My life was perfect (hint i said was). I'm sixteen and I'm fair skinned, my mom is black and my dad is white. I have long black hair, freckles and a belly bottom ring (which my parents don't know about) I have a best friend name Kaitlyn. We have been best friends since 4th grade. I have 1 older sister and 2 younger brothers. I had the perfect life carefree, living it till the the fullest, but that all was taken away from me one day.

The day was July 12, 2011, It was my birthday 2 days ago and my dad decided to go out to dinner. I can't remember that day to much cause i was unconscious but I can remember enough that when I think about I might cry. My dad was driving down the highway with my mom and my brothers and sister. I saw this car coming at us full speed and it didn't look like he was going to stop. Then he hit our car......our car flipped on the highway until it came to a sudden stop . It was upside down. I looked up and saw my youngest brother Jason bleeding really bad and he was barely breathing. I start to get really scared so I yelled HELP. It felt like forever for the police to come. All that time I was holding Jason hand and told him it would be ok and before they took him he opened his eyes and said he loved me. That was the last time I saw my brother Jason. I woke up in a bed. I had no clue were i was I then saw a women in my room.

Kayden: excuse me miss but can you tell me were I am

Women: yes dear your in the hospital

(o yea I forgot I was in a car accident)

Kayden: so you must be a nurse

Nurse: I am

Kayden: can you tell me were my brother Jason is last time i saw him he was badly hurt.

Nurse: Jason... Jason.... O yes I am terrible sorry but Jason died a few hours ago he lost to much blood

Kayden: nooooo!!!!!(starts to cry)

Every since that day i havent been the same and so has my family. Out of my whole family i think i was the most because me and jason were so close. It got so bad that i wouldnt come out of my room for days, I wouldn't eat or even sleep. My mom was worried about me so she took me to a therapist. After weeks going to my therapist dr.williams she finally diagnose me with depression.

Dr.williams: I'm sorry kayden but after looking over my notes I am going to diagnose you with depression

Kayden: what do you mean I though depression was just a feeling not something you have to take medicine for like a fever

Dr.williams: it is but in some cases it can be more than just feelings it can hurt you phsically and mental and what you have been telling me it seems that your hurting in both

Kayden: so what do I do

Dr.williams: take this medicine when your feeling down and you should be ok but you have to see me at least twice a week 

Kayden: yes doctor Williams

I had to take special medicine when ever I was feeling sad. The medicine tasted like shit and I hated them. What it did was instead of being sad it made me feel like I had no feelings at all. So I would decide to not take them because having no feelings was worse then having sad and depressed feelings. Jason had his funeral on the day of his birthday that was even more depressing(why would my parnets do that) he's birthday is only a week and a half from mine. It was torcher seeing his body laying there lifeless. What made this so sad was that Jason was only 10. He had so much to live for.

heyy guys this is my first story writing on wattpad i hope you enjoy it!!!!:):):)