20: Strong

Warning: Strong language ahead. Sexual themes ahead. 

--- --- ---

The bright rays of light gleams into your eyes, gently rousing you awake. Faint sound of wind rustles against your glass window, swaying the soft curtains rhythmically back and forth. You let out a low hum as you rub the sleep away, blinking around to greet the new day. 

A smile graces your face as you turn to face your beloved boyfriend. You couldn't help but smile at his wild, jagged bedhead that was poking gently at your face. One of his arms still loosely wraps around your waist, securing you by his side. 

You snuggle closer to his bare chest to keep the warmth between the two of you as you wait for him to wake up. It wasn't long before you grew bored of listening to his soft snore and twitches. The random squiggles and letters you trace on his chest doesn't satisfy your boredom anymore. Growing antsy, you start moving a few limbs here and there to find another comfortable position to be in. It wasn't until your knee accidentally grazes Katsuki's upper thigh, giving you an interesting idea. 

(A/N: Once again, in case y'all ignored the warning above, let me remind you that this story will contain sexual themes; this is a lemon. AND LIKE ALWAYS, please leave this chapter if you're under 18. Please and thanks. See you next chapter!) 

You push the shared blanket off the two of you, propping yourself over to straddle your boyfriend's lower half. Even through his deep slumber, you can make out a quiet moan cough up calmly inbetween his peaceful snore. Gently pulling down his trousers, you smile down at his morning wood.

(A/N: I'm serious. To the fetuses under 18, please leave. Go now. Shoo. 18 and over, please stay.)

Taking in a big mouthful of his member, you swirl it around with your tongue, feeling it stiffen up even more. Using your delicate fingers, you massage his balls, giving it an occasional scratch here and there. You give it a quick lick before stealing a glance upwards at your blushing boyfriend. His eyes were still closed, but his breath starts hitch and become a bit more distort. Smiling, you go down on him again but at the most excruciatingly slow and tormenting pace you could possibly muster.

It wasn't long before you feel a grasp tangle into your hair, guiding your head back down on his member. You tried to call his name, but the rapid pace he was forcing you to go at was basically impossible for you to do so.

"F-fuck," Katsuki utters with a low and husky voice. Forcing you to take him on entirely, you try your best not to choke as it hits the back of your throat. Instead, you hide your struggle with a smirk as you abide to his needy demands.

You could feel him throb in your mouth, signalling to you that he was near. Forcibly, you pull off of him, denying him to release his seed all over you.

"F-fucking b-bitch!" Katsuki mutters in painful agony, clearly frustrated from the pent up excitement you forced upon him.

"I see that you're awake now!" You smirk at him, gently touching the tip of his member with your finger. He winces under your touch, a small breath escaping his control. "Wide awake," you smile as you look up to meet his lusty eyes.  

Roughly, Katsuki tosses you over, pinning you underneath him. You maintain eye contact with him as he removes your nightwear, tossing them carelessly across the room. Katsuki dives to your thighs, leaving a trail of kisses and occasional bite marks across your skin. 

His eyes glows predatorial as he pulls your underwear off with his teeth. "You better finish what you fucking started."   

Immediately, he goes down and gives savage kisses on your hidden gem. The pinches and bites he throws on your nub makes you go insane, emitting moans left and right out of you. Right off the bat he sticks three digits down, stretching your walls in preparation for his member. His tongue still continues it's work, licking your jewel delicately. 

"Kats-" You try to moan out his name, but was overwhelmed by the sensation. Unable to hold it back anymore, you came all over his face. Of course, you were embarrassed about it, not wanting to look into his eyes. 

Katsuki hovers on top of you again, tilting your chin to face him. 

"I didn't say you could cum yet," he smiles deviously, leaning his forehead to yours. "But that's fine; I guess I just have to punish you. How about I give you a fucking taste of yourself." 

Not holding back, he gives you a rough kiss, making sure his tongue travels to every corner of your mouth. To be honest, it was strange tasting yourself, but the way his tongue mingles with yours makes you feel ecstatic. 

Your leg trembles, unconsciously brushing against  his own member. The both of you moan in the kiss, separating from each other from the touch. 

Before you give Katsuki the chance to breathe, you push him down on the mattress, steadying yourself on top of him. 

Katsuki raises his eyebrows, holding your waist to help you keep your balance as you turn your back towards him. "What are you-"

You grab his member gently, guiding it to your opening as you sit yourself down. The two of you let out a lustful breath when you take him all in. 

"My punishment, right? I guess I should take the handles this time," you smirk, turning your shoulder to face him barely. "Reverse cowgirl style."

Pumping yourself on him, the two of you groan in pleasure at the friction. Initially, you go on him at a slow and steady pace, grasping a feel for the connection that linked the two of you together. Evidently, Katsuki starts to get impatient, ripping your bra off to massage your breast. 

"Fa-faster babe," Katsuki huffs, moving his pelvis up against yours as an attempt to stimulate you to go quicker. 

Panting, you manage to let out a subtle smirk towards your impatient boyfriend. Even though the slow pace was tormenting you, you deem it worthwhile just to make Katsuki's angry. 

"I don't feel like it," you smile back at him, going at a much slower rate from when you started. 

"Fucking bitch," he hisses, forcing your body down with his so that you were bent over. A yelp escapes out of you when you realize his sudden dominance. Ruthlessly, he pounds you intensively, gradually speeding the tempo up each time.

 Like a wild animal, he continues moving at a vigorous speed. From the sound of your moans, he knows that he has found your sweet spot. The bundle of nerves tightens extensively, making the sticky sweat trickle down your body. 

"Katsuki! I-I'm-" 

"Fuck. M-me too, (Y-Y/N)!" 

He pulls himself out just in time, drizzling his liquid down your thigh before plopping down on your body to catch his breath. Your arms turns sluggish as it struggles to keep it's weight on the blanket, so you collapse on the mattress. 

"I see you kids are having a good time!" Your father coughs, grabbing both of your attention. 

You both seat yourself upwards, staring at the now opened door. Since the two of you were going at it so passionately, you both failed to notice the figure (which happened to be your father) standing for god knows how long by the opening. Your father leans against the door frame, watching both of your expressions turn into pure terror. Katsuki immediately lifts the blanket up and over to cover your bare bodies, burying you close to his chest.

"What the fuck, Dad! Go away!" You scream at him, hiding your face closer to Katsuki's chest. Despite having the blanket draped over you, you still feel so vulnerable.

"I fucking warned you about the walls- Oh god. Please tell me you used protecti-"

"Dad! Go! Door! Now! Please!" 

"Alright! Alright! I'm going!" Your father sighs, turning around and closing the door behind him.

Not even a second passes before he reopens the door. You both stiffen at his sudden reappearance.   

Your father sticks his head through the small crack, staring at you with a blank expression. "Was his pull out game strong?" 

"DAD!"

--- --- ---

Here's a little lemon before I start trying to get the plot going. Prepare for the confusion. 

Feel free to comment, pm, follow and vote!