BONUS CHAPTER 32

Note: Told in Third Perspective.

Surprisingly, there is no use of strong language in this one. (//Pats myself on the back)

--- --- ---

Slowly, the girl begins to stir from her sleep, waking up from the prolonged exhaustion she forced upon herself for who god knows how long ago. To her surprise, she is immediately greeted by a blinding light shinning down gracefully on her form. She cringes, folding herself into a small ball to hide from the sudden gleam.

As her eyes readjusts to the new surrounding, she scans around and soon realizes that everything is a pale and snowy white. Nothing but an ocean of clouds surrounds the girl's view, embracing her in the center of it all.

Is she dead? The girl ponders to herself as she looks down at her scarred fingers. She continuously curls and uncurls her them, trying to understand what was going on.

"(Y/N)." She heard a voice call from behind her. Out of curiosity, she turns to meet the gentle voice.

"Dad!" The girl cries, stumbling as she runs up to him with tears brimming on the corners of her eyes. With an oof, the two characters fall simultaneously in raw laughter from the rough impact. The two hugs one another for what seemed like an eternity: The father calms his daughter down with hush words and soft nothings as the child continues to cry in his warm arms, clearly missing his long and missing absence from her life.

The reunion was cut short with a hesitant cry of the daughter's name beside her. As the girl turns, she is obviously confused and paralyzed at the sight of her mother crying before her. The woman is unable to hold herself back, running up to her daughter and throwing her into a desperate hug.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone," the mother cries, "I'm so, so sorry for leaving you alone for all those painful years." She brings the child she hasn't seen; hasn't spoken to; hasn't held for decades into her warm arms. After all those torturous years, the mother was finally able to be with her daughter again. The mother continues to cry, unable to stop her apologies from flowing out of mouth one after another. This triggers her daughter to also release tears of her own as she returns the hug. It wasn't long before the father also gets tempted to join in, embracing his family into a group hug.

This was the warm hug that she was searching for.

"It is not your time to be here, (Y/N).." The father suddenly whispers, his words soft and muffled. A quiet whimper could be heard from his wife, but the woman also nods at his words as she tightens the hug around the girl's waist. "As much as I want to spend more time to reconnect with you - to do all those mother daughter things that we didn't have the chance to do - you have to go back before it's too late for you to do so."

With a calm intake of air, the girl smiles gently towards her parents in love and admiration."You're right," the girl says,"I have someone waiting for me to return. I promised him that I would return!"

Her parents follow suit in their daughter's contagious smile, both grinning at one another to show how proud they are of their offspring.

"I love you, (Y/N). And I always will," the woman kisses her daughter's forehead gently. "I'm sorry that I wasn't able to show you that as much as I wanted to."

Quietly, she steps slightly aside to allow her husband more space to say his goodbye to their child. Soft cries could be heard as tears shines through in all three of their eyes. The father's calloused hand ruffles his daughter's hair for the final time as he leans down to kiss the top of her head as well.

"Go get'em, kid!" The father whispers. He pauses for a second before leaning close to his child's ear. "Remember what I said about protection."

The girl giggles, watching the father take a few steps backwards and join his hand with his wife, trying to remain as composed as he possibly could. They watch in tears as their child turns the other way, preparing to depart the other direction. It is never an easy thing for a parent to watch their child leave after all. With a deep breath, the girl smiles widely at her parents with messy tears flowing down her flushed face.

"I'll see you later, mom and dad!"

-

"Did you guys hear? We have a new transfer coming in! Isn't it exciting?" A brunette cries to her two friends as she skips her way into the classroom. She quickly tosses her bag aside on her desk as she smooths down her UA uniform from any existing wrinkles.

Her two friends nods with much enthusiasm, expressing their pique interest. The taller one of the two males expresses his excitement in showing the new student around the school, since he is, after all, the class president.

"I wonder what quirk this person have!" The freckled boy says, gripping tightly onto his notebook to contain his eagerness.

With a loud sigh, an angry blond marches into the classroom, plowing through the trio with no efforts to show his clear disdain. "Out of my way," was all he said before he nudges his childhood friend roughly on the shoulder to make his way to his assigned seat.

It wasn't long before the bell to signal the start of class sounds. As the teacher waltz his way in, he immediately notices the class's restlessness, enticing him to sigh at how bothersome his job actually was.

"I know you guys are excited, but calm down for a second. I'll introduce her right after I take attendance," the teacher calmly speaks, holding back a yawn from the early morning.

"Did you hear that? It's a girl!", "Oh man! Can I call first dibs?" Silent comments and whispers passes through the classroom as the names continues to be called out one by one. A solid minute didn't even go by by the time attendance was finished.

With a heavy sigh, the tired teacher makes his way to the board to begin writing the name of the new student that would soon be joining them.

The ashen blond was clearly not interested - not in the slightest whatsoever- and he was not afraid to show it. He focuses his attention to his hands instead, tracing his palm lightly with a finger. It was missing something; it was missing another sort of warmth that only she could-

"Come on in," the teacher speaks suddenly, breaking the blond out of his trance.

The door gently slides open and back closed as steps can be heard making it's way towards the front of the room. Excitement and joy soon dies down, creating a gentle and comfortable wave of silence in it's place. Sluggishly, the aggressive teenager decides to steal a quick glance of the cause for the sudden change of atmosphere in the classroom. His eyes widens in shock as he joins the rest of his classmates in their agape state.

With a small chuckle, the girl throws on the most cockiest smirk at the boy's direction before starting her introduction.

"Hello, my name is (Y/N). I guess I'll be your classmate from now on. I used to kill people for a living, so try not to bother me too much. It's nice to meet you all again!"

--- --- ---

Surprise surprise. Here's a bonus chapter C:

This is officially the last chapter for this book. I'll be releasing my FAQ in the next few hours, so keep an eye out for that if you're interested.

Aside from that, I won't be updating this book anytime soon. I will be editing this story though, so if you see a little notification pop up here and there, don't get too excited; It's because I'm editing :P

-

Thanks again for reading this mess! I really appreciate it! <3

Feel free to vote, comment, follow and pm!