10: Face

Warning: Strong language ahead

--- --- ---

The sunlight slowly cascades down and hides behind the tall trees. Streetlamps begins to light up all around you, shining on the wooden bench where you were currently sitting. A smile graces your lips as you notice the familiar blond returning to your peripheral view. 

"Here's your drink," Bakugou mumbles as he tosses one of the canned beverages to your open hands

"Here's your drink," Bakugou mumbles as he tosses one of the canned beverages to your open hands. He proceeds to take a seat beside you. You both pop open your drinks and take a few chugs in silence.

"Sorry," Bakugou speaks up suddenly, his eyes looking down at his finger that was lightly tracing the lid of the can.  

You eye Bakugou questionably, "for what?" 

"For today," he scratches his head, "I don't know... what you fucking girls like... or how you fucking work." 

"Like any of us do," you laugh, tracing the rim of the can for a second before really processing his words. In realization, you turn back at Bakugou. "Waittt, was today your first date? Am I the first person you asked out?"

"Shut up!" He mumbles, letting out a furious blush. 

So you are his first.

You let out a couple of chuckles before leaning your head on his shoulder. You could feel his body tense up by the sudden contact, making you giggle more. "It was a fun date," you smile reassuringly, "the cafe was really cute! I loved it! Thanks for treating me there." 

"That's... fucking right you loved it!" He smiles smugly, relaxing under your touch.  

-

"Your place isn't far from here, right? I'll walk you home!" Bakugou coughs, chucking both yours and his empty cans into the recycling bin. 

"Shouldn't I be the one who offers to walk you home?" You laugh, standing up as well. "I mean, what if a random person comes up and attack you? I can protecc-" 

"I'll destroy that fucking extra."

"I'm sure you would," you roll your eyes dramatically, walking ahead of him.

"What does that fucking mean?" 

"Nothing at all, Mr. I'm-oh-so-strong-and-powerful!" You laugh, turning to face him with a sarcastic grin. "I'm sure you can easily destroy anyone and everyone that comes your way - except for me, that is."

"Fuck you!"

"Maybe later," you wink playfully.

That definitely shut him up. 

When you notice that he was still standing by the bench in a daze - maybe fantasizing a bit - you call out to him. "I thought you said that you were going to walk me home."

"Damn right I am!" He shouts, shoving his hands into his pockets before walking towards you. You could see the harsh blush riding up on his face as he passes you. Giggling at his behavior, you slowly jog your way up to match his speed. 

-

When you arrived to the familiar building, the two of you were slightly disappointed. Despite spending the entire day with one another, you both didn't want to separate. In the end, you were both just staring at each other, not wanting to leave each other's company. 

This facade, after all, will be over soon. Less than 24 hours, to be exact. 

You were the first to pull away, thanking him with a quick hug. You decide to watch Bakugou walk off before heading back inside. It confuses you for a second when he stopped moving, only to turn back abruptly and walk back towards you.

"What's wrong, Bakug-"

He pulls you in, pushing a kiss onto your lips. 

After the initial phase of surprise and shock, you gladly kiss him back. You could feel his wide smirk forming against your lips as it becomes more intense and passionate.

"You're still not going to say it?" He whispers seductively in between the kisses, his breath warming your face. "Those three fucking words?" 

You grin, pulling away slightly just to look him in his red orbs. "Not unless you say it first."

He throws on another signature smirk before wrapping you tighter in his arms. "This fucking bitch."

"Likewise, you hoe."

His hands slides down to your waist, pulling you in for another kiss. Your arms rest gently on his shoulders, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. Both of your faces were flushing deep with a vibrant and subtle warmth. 

You could feel his hands quietly move lower down your waist, stopping abruptly when you both heard a rough cough coming from the direction of the house.

The both of you turn quickly to meet the eyes of your father. 

Though he was smiling, you could tell that he was really irritated as he makes his way towards you. You could literally sense the rare blood lust emitting out from him. You are, after all, his one and only daughter.

The two of you immediately separate from one another,  trying your best to hide the redness and panting from the little make out session. When your father was practically looming over you, he pushes you aside to stand in front of Bakugou.  

"You," he points at Bakugou, "can stop eating my daughter's face. And you!" He redirects his attention back to you, "have a little explaining to do. Inside. Now."

As your father urges you back into the house, you turn around from his hold with a wide grin plastered on your face. "Goodnight Bakugou! Thanks for walking me home!" 

Before the blonde could reply, your father also turns to throw on a grin - a sinister grin - at him. "Yeah Bakuhoe. Thanks so much for walking my daughter home.. and FOR ATTACKING HER FUCKING FACE."

-- --- ---

Dad to the rescue.

Feel free to comment, pm, follow and vote!