13: Escape

Warning: Strong language ahead. 

--- --- ---

"Isn't All Might fucking awesome?" Bakugou shines brightly at you as he brings his school bag up to his lap from under the cinema seats. "Did you know that he's teaching at UA?!"

You let out a little giggle at his childish remarks, making him raise an eyebrow towards you. Waving it off, you stand up to dust the popcorn bits off of your outfit before looking back at your boyfriend.

"You're just so cute when you talk about this hero of justice!" You smile at him, "I wonder if you talk about me with the same expression on your face."

A small blush explodes on his face, making you giggle more. Before he says anything, you offer your hand to help him up.

"I rarely get to see this side of you; I like it!" You chime.

"Shut up," he mutters, taking your hand. "Only you have the fucking ability to make me show this side of me, okay?"

Your ears perk up at his words. "What was that, Bakugou? I didn't catch that! Say it again?"  

Bakugou flicks your forehead, causing you to pout slightly at the pain. Before you had the chance to cover it up with your hands, he moves close and gives the reddened area a quick, tender kiss. You stare at him awestruck as he hides his eyes behind his bangs, taking your hand with his as he leads you out of the theater.

"Wow, who knew that it was this late already!" You sigh at the dark sky disappointingly, "I wanted to hang out with you more."

"Why not? Let's do it," Bakugou smirks, tugging at your joined hands. "I'll walk you home."

You smile at his offer, swinging your joined hands playfully around like a child would with a stuffed doll. As you both crossed various streets and routes, you finally turn in to the path of your familiar neighborhood park.

A grin escapes from your control as you look up at Bakugou with a childish grin. "I'm so glad you suggested that movie. I would have never seen it if it wasn't for you!" You lean up to kiss Bakugou's cheek. "Thanks Bakugou!"

"Whateve-"

"(Y/N)? IS THAT YOU?" A voice screams energetically at you from the park. The both of you turn around to look at the source of the sound. You scan at the boy for a second longer, trying to put a name to the face. 

"M?" You laugh, letting go of Bakugou's hand to turn and give the teenage boy a quick wave. "Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in so long! You grew your hair out! When did you get out of jail?"

"I haven't seen you in forever and that's the first thing you ask?" M chuckles lowly, hopping over the pickled fence and envelop you into a bear hug.

You yelp in surprise from the sudden, rough contact, failing to notice your boyfriend glaring at the stranger that has his arms wrapped around you. "I escaped weeks ago! Could've escaped earlier, but those shitheads injected some drug into me, so I had to fucking smuggle those shit before I left. Enough about me, what about you? Where did you disappear off to? I didn't see you in prison!" M smiles down on you.

"HEY, YOU FUCKING EXTRA! SHE'S WITH ME!" Bakugou hisses, pulling you by your waist and out of the boy's grasp as he eyes the charcoal hair boy angrily. You look up at Bakugou, trying to shush him from raising his voice.

M lifts an eyebrow at him before returning his curious gaze back to you. "Your father's letting you do prostitution now?"

You stare at the boy in disbelief, questioning the boy's assumptions before shaking your head in disgust. "Prostitution? Really? M, this is my-"

"You know," M moves towards the two of you, "if you were looking for some fun, I'm always available!" M winks, wrapping an arm around your neck as he proceeds to lean down to your ear. "I promise you won't regret it! Let's leave the kid and we'll jus-"

As you were about to push M away, Bakugou reacts before you. A harsh explosion lands on your friend's face, painting his face with black smoke. Thank god you were all at located in your shady neighborhood, free from authorities and pedestrians. It would've been problematic if a citizen was to see a future hero attack someone in the open like that.

"Wha- Bakugou!" You scream, dragging his light hand away from M. You stand in-between the two, your back facing Bakugou as you lower yourself to M to check if he was alright.

"As I was about to say, that there," you laugh, helping the boy up to his feet, "is my lovely boyfriend."

You brush his black hair away from his char skin before returning to Bakugou's side. "That's M," you say, nudging Bakugou as your eyes still fixates on your wounded friend.  "We used to hang out together... with our other friends, Syth and Ciana. M and I used to work together a lot."

"Used to?" M looks at you still somewhat dazed from the attack. His hand covers his new injury as he continues, "we can continue working together since I'm finally free to- " M stops his sentence mid-phrase, staring at Bakugou before staring back at you. "You can't be serious."

"Dead serious," you smile with a shrug.

"Bullshit! I know you fucking better than that. You're one of the best assassins out there. What the fuck are you going to do if you're not killing anymore?"

"I don't know," you shrug truthfully, "croquet maybe?"

"Oh god!" M turns to glare at Bakugou before releasing a stiff chuckle. "You can't be serious when you said he's your boyfriend, right? Let's be honest here, he's probably just some boy-toy or something! Just throw him out and we can-"

"M," You glare at your friend, trying to stop your eye from twitching in irritation. "You're really starting to annoy me now. Just shut the fuck up and go home. I happen to really like this stupid kid."

You land a kiss on Bakugou's lips before sticking your tongue out at him. Ignoring the wide smirk on your boyfriend's face, you take his hand and drag him away from the scene. An angry pout remains on your face as you continue your straight path, your hand gripping slightly tighter in his.

For a few seconds, M stares at your retreating figure in disbelief before laughing his head off. "Are you serious, (Y/N)?  Don't tell me.." His giggles becomes rougher, "ARE YOU ACTUALLY PLANNING TO LIVE AS A MEANINGLESS NOBODY? ARE YOU PLANNING TO PLAY FUCKING HERO NOW?"

" His giggles becomes rougher, "ARE YOU ACTUALLY PLANNING TO LIVE AS A MEANINGLESS NOBODY? ARE YOU PLANNING TO PLAY FUCKING HERO NOW?"

You turn around slightly to flick a finger high up in the air. "Fuck off, M."

"You're a villain, (Y/N)!" M calls at you, his laughter still ringing loud and villainous, "And you always will be! You can never escape that!" 

--- --- ---

FYI: M is just a random male character that I made up in order to develop some sort of plot in this story. (This means that he is not in the Bnha series. Y'all can stop searching the internet now.)

Feel free to comment, pm, follow and vote!