|| FAQ ||

Hello readers!

Here are some questions that some of you have either commented or pm'd me about during the making of this story (don't worry, I'm keeping them anonymous.)  I decided to make this chapter to address all of those here. If you have any other questions, just comment them down below or pm me.

SPOILER ALERT!! Before we get into it, let me warn you that some of the questions and answers here may contain spoilers to this book, so read at your own risk if you still haven't finished it.

Anyways, here we goooo

-

What inspired you to write this book?

Pure boredom. I was sitting in one of my lectures and decided to do something with my time. Instead of taking notes like a good student, I ended up typing the rough draft of what would soon become this mess of a book.

Why did you choose to give the reader a fire quirk?

It was either that or the oh-so-famous multi-elemental quirk that every other bnha book seemed to have.

I'm joking. I just like the idea of destruction and flamboyancy! And the fire quirk just so happened to work in this story. It was totally all planned from the start :^)

Of all the BNHA characters, why did you choose Bakugou?

I mean, look at him! He's hot, he's cute, he's an angry boi. Need I say any more?

Why did you make the reader a villain?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Why did you make the reader a villain?

Personally, I have no aspiration to be a hero whatsoever, so I guess I just made the reader a villain to suit my selfish taste. Being a hero sounds like a lot of unnecessary work for a lazy person like me.

We were promised a flame from her butt. Why hasn't the reader released fire from her butt?

 Why hasn't the reader released fire from her butt?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Good question. There was honestly never a situation where I needed the reader to shoot flames out from her rear end, so I guess I never included a scene for that..

I didn't know that there was going to be so much swearing in here. Can you change it so that there is close to none?

No.

I like to swear.

What's up with the backstory regarding (Y/N), Syth, M and Ciana? 

I decided to add some backstory for (Y/N) for easier story progression. These four used to be a chill villain group. Ciana being the exception as she was a hero who was dating Syth at the time. M did not like how Ciana was being a 'hero,' straying (Y/N) and Syth to do good, thus killing her. After Ciana's death, the group ended up splitting.  

Why is M so weird/insane/daddy material?

I tried to place little clues  here and there to reveal that there was some sort of drug that made the users lose their sanity. M got addicted, and is now the person he is. This is why good boys and girls should not do drugs. 

I'm confused, is the father dead? Is the puppy dead?

Yes. They're both dead. Pretty much every character I created in this story is dead except for (Y/N).  

Did M transform and kiss Bakugou as Paralysis (Ciana)?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Did M transform and kiss Bakugou as Paralysis (Ciana)?

Yes. M somehow killed Paralysis (Ciana) a while back and uses her quirk to paralyze Bakugou as he kisses him. That's why Bakugou was unable to move or say anything while M was holding onto him.

Did M kill reader's mother?

Yee. He killed her in hopes of powering his 'Elysium' machine, but it did not work, so he went after (Y/N) instead. :^) 

Is M gay?

I'll let you readers decide.

I hate you! Why must you mess with my feels?

The story had to progress somewhere somehow. It was purely coincidental that the stories happened to be angst after angst after angst. I also needed to make sure that the story was somewhat interesting for you readers to read, so that you would come back on your own free will and continue to read this mess. An author's gotta do what an author's gotta do.

Why is chapter 32 a bonus?

Chapter 31 was supposed to be the last chapter, but I felt that a lot of people would not be satisfied with the ending when I posted it (I was right.) To resolve that, I decided to throw in a bonus chapter that can be considered as the 'true end'; A happily ever after, if you will.

Wasn't there 34 chapters? Why did you delete 2 chapters?

2 of the chapters didn't really fit in to the plot, so I deleted it. 

I thought reader died, how did she come back?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Science? Reincarnation? Imagination? Your choice to believe what you want to believe.

What are some writing tips for an aspiring writer like me?

Don't be afraid to let out your inner sass. You'll find a concerning amount of awesome people who would somehow relate to you that way. Don't be worried if you don't get a lot of reads at the start; it's a gradual sort of thing. Everyone starts from the bottom one way or another. Just stay inspired and keep writing :)

Honestly, I'm probably the worst person to be giving tips since I'm just starting out as well lol.

Can you write an after story, another chapter or a book two continuation?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-

Thanks for reading!

With You [Bakugou x Villain!Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें