3: Nope

Warning: Strong language ahead

--- --- ---

You peer at your now blistered shoulder, examining the damage through the reflection in the change room mirror. The injured arm is still movable, but was definitely uncomfortable and tender to touch. From the dark red texture, you could see that it was practically threatening to ooze out raw pus at any given minute if you weren't careful.

Some of your other classmates notices the scorch, shooting you a brief look of grimace or concern before rushing out to the open field to meet up with the rest of the class. With a sigh, you quickly pull on your track jacket and rush out to join them.

"For real? She kissed Bakugou? I love her!" A pink skin girl cries out laughing, taking big gasps of air in between words. She was gripping onto her stomach tightly as a way to control her breathing. Beside her were three other boys, bearing blushes on their faces and obviously curious of the little rumor going around.

"Yeah, it was pretty manly to watch! I was not expecting that to happen at all, especially with all those people in the cafeteria!" The kid that was hanging with Fireworks shouts

"Are those two a thing?", "Did they break up?", "What happened next?" The trio bombards the redhead. You watch contently from the distance as he starts to reenact the scene, exaggerating points here and there. You couldn't help but smile at the conversation. 

Guess that plan went well.

"DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO TALK ABOUT?" Firework's angry voice rings out impatiently, face growing bright red as he grips his friend's collar tightly.

Before he could harass his friend any further, you quickly make your way over to the group. 

"Awe, are you embarrassed, Fireworks?" You chuckle, throwing an arm around the angry blond to poke his cheek subtly. "You started it though."

Fireworks immediately freezes under your touch, releasing the grasp on his friend. He lets out another rough grunt before escaping your weak constraint and walking away from you, muttering colorful words to himself.

"So (Y/N), are you and Bakugou going out?" The red head asks carefully as he watches Bakugou stray further away.

"In your dreams! I just wanted to mess with him," you laugh, "guess it's one of the things that we villains are good at - you know, to annoy the crap out of someone who is equally annoying if not more."

He lets out a loud chuckle before holding out his hand, "You're pretty funny! I'm Kirishima Eijirou, nice to meet you."

You raise an eyebrow at his held out hand before looking at him in confusion. "Are you sane? I'm not the best person to be all goody-goody with. In case you didn't hear me earlier, I am a-"

"Villain, right?" He grabs your hand and gives it a good shake before laughing again. "I know, but technically you're a hero now - I mean, for a week anyways. I'll worry about it when the week is over."