30: Fire

Warning: Strong Language Ahead.  

--- ---- ---

"Who..." You stare disjointedly at the figure above you, pondering if you knew anyone who has such power and personality. Your eyes narrow to study the revealed, cocky face as he rips his mask off to show you his identity. You make no efforts to hide your surprise, continuously staring at the boy in shock. 

A hand draws back to comb his hair out of his face before smirking right back at you. "Who fucking else is crazy enough to travel out of town to save their stupid girlfriend?" 

"Katsuki," you smile as he helps you gently up on your feet, careful not to touch any of your wounds. You take a deep breath of air before your aura changes to pure rage and horror. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU STUPID KID? DOES YOUR PARENTS KNOW THAT YOU'RE OUT HERE? WHAT ABOUT SCHOOL?" 

Katsuki was starting to get irked now, letting out some small sparks as an attempt to calm himself down. You, however, fail to notice the way he was holding himself back, so you continue your speech about his inappropriate appearance. " WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN COME? I WAS DOING JUST DANDY."

"THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT!" He screams, startling you to pausing your rant. He moves in closer to you, grabbing you by your shirt so that you couldn't back away from him. "YOU'RE ALWAYS ON AND ON ABOUT HOW YOU VILLAINS LIE AND SHIT, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I CAN FUCKING TELL WHEN YOU'RE LYING!" Katsuki flicks your forehead with a good amount of force, making you stagger a bit. He immediate dives in to give your lips a passionate kiss before resting his forehead on yours. "And I know that you are fucking glad to see me." 

"Asshole..." 

A scoff breaks your little moment. You both turn to watch M dust himself off, letting out a sad sigh as he shakes his head. "I thought I finally got rid of you when I made my move on you, but I should've known that a roach like you would never die that easily!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY?" Katuski screams before projecting his way towards your demonic friend. 

"KATSUKI! NOOOO!" You holler for him to stop, but he ignores it. You try to reach for your last usable knife, but your bloody arms refuses to function the way you want it to. All you could do was hold your breath as you watch Katsuki launch out his magnificent fireworks at your old friend. Guess he hasn't changed at all from the time you left him to now. 

"Well, isn't this nostalgic?" M chuckles loudly, running and dodging everywhere to avoid Katsuki's loud explosions. With his own knife, he cuts Katsuki's cheek slightly, revealing rare satin to drip from his face. "This is exactly what happened when we had our little 'date' at the mall, huh? It's too bad that you're not my type; I like them less feistier." 

"FUCK OFF!" Katsuki yells, using his quirk nonstop until one finally lands directly on his opponent. You watch M recoil quickly towards the charred boulder beside you, making a painful huff when his back meets the hard solid mineral. Guess you should expect nothing less from the number one hero who won the sports festival. Of course, we should also take into consideration that you and M had been dueling for god knows how long, so his stamina should be just as depleted as yours. 

"Date?" You look at Katsuki. Almost immediately, you think back at the Ciana lookalike, and then it hit you. You turned your attention back at M. "Oh my gosh.. You killed Ciana too? Why? That ruined all of us!"

"A hero and a villain," He laughs, "she was turning us weak! I was the first to notice! All of you were blind! I saw her, (Y/N)! I KNEW!"

Before M was able to stand up, you quickly swing your body around, giving his torso a rough kick. The little air in him escapes after the impact, causing him to greedily steal breaths of oxygen. From the prolonged fight, that simple kick makes you tired, struggling to throw another roundhouse at him. 

"You killed my mother, Ciana, Syth and... you killed my father! My god, M! How much more do you need to take from me!" You should angrily, struggling to find your balance. 

"Ah, your father," M starts chuckling, "you should've heard his last words; apologizing to you like the mad man he is for breaking his promise of never leaving you." Blood slowly drips down his forehead, but he doesn't seem to notice. You could tell that his body has been so worn out that he is unable to move a muscle. Unable to keep your pose up any longer, you also lower your foot at the mention of your father. 

"(Y/N)!" Katsuki calls out to you, breaking you out of your distracted state. He's blasting his way back to you, keeping a dead straight stare into your eyes. It was as if he was mentally telling you that if you weren't going to finish him, then he was going to beat the fuck out of him instead. 

"I like that old man, (Y/N). That's why I didn't eat him. Instead, I just broken him up to thousands of tiny pieces so that he could fit in with the Elysium." M continues his evil laughter, taking the opportunity to spill everything while Katsuki wasn't around yet. You could tell all his rational thinking had dissipated as the lack of blood circulation starts to take effect. "He didn't resist much when I took his heart out, too. Unlike your fucking mess of a mother!" 

The appearance of Katsuki must have made him go hysterical, no longer bothering to make any effort to hide anything anymore. M coughs up some blood, but his bloodshot eyes widens in pure ecstasy as he catches the sight of his creation in the corner of his eyes. "LOOK AT HIM NOW! HE'S A FUCKING BEAST! HE'S BEAUTIFUL!" He yells hysterically. "NOTHING CAN FUCKING STOP THE ELYSIUM!"

"What the fuck happened to you, M?" You yell at M, unable to take it anymore. Katsuki lands besides you, thumping the ground slightly at his angry and rough landing. Your hand unconsciously grabs onto his to stop him from moving towards the injured man.

M's eyes makes its way back at you as he thrashes around in his state of laughter, "YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY, (Y/N)! HE STILL HAS A FUCKING PURPOSE, EVEN AFTER DEATH! HE'S A FUCKING GOOD GENERATOR FOR THE ELYSIU-!" 

And with that, the unstable rock he was flung on decides to fall on top of his unsuspecting face ruthlessly. Blood begins to spool on the ground, staining the gravel path to a darker shade. You didn't realize how long you were staring at the rock until you feel Katsuki's hand gripping tighter to yours.

"Is the fucker dead?" Katsuki asks you as he stares at the continuing blood cascading it's way down. You lead him over to the pool of blood, releasing his hand only to jump on top of the rock a couple of times before looking satisfyingly back at him. 

"Should be now. I can't sense his blood lust or presence anymore," you smile back at him. 

With a grin, he follows your lead, hopping onto the rock to jump on it a couple of times as well. Katsuki even kneels down to shoot at the rock with his explosive quirk. When he raises back up to meet you at eye level, he gives a shrug before drawing you into his arms. "Just making sure he stays dead."    

A small smile finds it's way onto your lips. "I still can't believe you found me. How did you even know that I was here?"

"I know everything," Katsuki smirks back, lingering his lips on your forehead. 

"You're such a fucker."

"That's what I do." 

The sound of whirling and flames distracts your little conversation, making the two of you reluctantly separate and stare up at the momentarily forgotten monster. 

"Now what are we going to do about that?" Katsuki asks as he draws you back in to his arms. He rests his chin comfortably on top of your head as the two of you watch the sunset flames shoot like wildfire in the distance.

It wasn't long before the light bulb in your head goes off.  "Fire!" You whisper, meeting his ember eyes. He stares back at you in confusion to invoke a further explanation. 

"I have to use fire and destroy it from the inside!" 

--- --- --

Sorry for the lack of action. I got lazy. 

Last chapter on Friday boys legooooo :P 

Feel free to comment, vote and follow!!