12: Me

Warning: Strong language ahead

--- --- ---

"WHAT ARE THESE FUCKING CHAINS, NEZU?" You yell at the principal, knocking a stack of papers off of his desk as you kick his table in frustration. "I FINISHED THE STUPID CONTRACT, SO THERE'S NO REASON FOR YOU TO CALL ME BACK HERE! OR FOR YOU TO FUCKING LOCK ME UP LIKE THIS! I KNEW YOU WERE FUCKING SADISTIC! DO I LOOK LIKE AN ANIMAL TO YOU? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT NOW?"

A large, metal block encases both of your arms, disabling you from moving them - or have any usage with them in general. Chains wraps around the block, ensuring further safety and security precautions for both you and Nezu. 

At first you tried to set your quirk off, melting off the cloths and belts that initially wrapped your arms together. You thought you could do the same with the metal, but the metal just wouldn't melt. 

"This is our brand new restraint. You're the first person I thought of who seemed like the perfect candidate to test it out." Nezu laughs as he walks to his desk with a cup of tea in his hands. "We were planning to use it in case something were to happen at the sports festival coming around."

"That's fucking nice and all," you roll your eyes, "but I think you could've done this without me."

"It's made of various metals including tungsten," Nezu laughs at at your behavior.

"TUNGSTEN? No wonder I can't melt this shit. Tungsten needs over 3000°C in order to melt it! I'd probably melt this stupid school first before being able to melt this shit off," you mutter to yourself.

You watch as the principal move back to his chair and sip on his fresh brew. "That's why I invited you to come and try it out - to see if it works."

You snort, "well I'm honored for receiving such a lovely invitation. Thanks Nezu. And oh look, it works! Now fucking free me."

He puts his cup down and smiles. "I heard from your father that you haven't been taking any jobs lately."

"YEAH! BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING HELL I WENT THROU-" Flabbergasted at the sudden change of topics, you stare at the man like a deer in the headlights. "Wait, since when did you talk to my father? Do you even know who my father is?"

"Yes! In fact I know your father before you were born - even before he became - or was a pro hero anyways!" He smiles, taking another sip of the tea. "He was the one who persuaded me into putting you here for a week"

That son of a-

You let out a frustrated sigh, "that's why the old man was so adamant about making me stay here." Just picturing your father's smug face starts to make you shake in anger. "AHH! I'm so pissed. It all makes fucking sense now! I SHOULD'VE CHOSEN TO GO TO PRISON! LET ME GO! I HAVE SOME SUDDEN URGENT SHIT TO SETTLE!!" 

Nezu rests his head in between his hands with a smile intact. "To be honest, I also invited you back here for two other reasons." 

You stop your mini rampage, sitting yourself back down reluctantly to signal for him to continue. "I'm genuinely curious about how you have been since the last time we met," he smiles, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Aside from being chained up like an animal?" You comment. 

"Aside from being chained up like an animal," he replies with genuine happiness as if he did nothing wrong. 

A few seconds pass by before you let out another sigh. You lean back in the chair as you laugh at yourself in pity. "It's honestly been hell: the villains thinks I've been brainwashed by the heroes, and the heroes thinks I've brainwashed one of theirs. I guess I can't please anyone either way."