15: Neighborhood

Warning: Strong language ahead

--- --- ---

"KUROGIRI! WE'RE HERE!" You stumble into the hidden hideout, like a wild child in a toy store. You pause for a second when you notice a pale skin man sitting by the counter. "Tomura? Why the fuck are you here?" 

Tomura Shigaraki turns to look at you, a bit irritated by your loud and joyful personality. "This is my fucking hideout. Why the fuck are you here? I expected your father, not you."

"Father daughter day," you shrug at him, taking a seat beside him by the counter. You could hear him scowl as you sit down, making you laugh a little. "You should be use to it by now! It's like a two for one sort of deal today: You want him, you get me too!"

"So where is your father?" Kurogiri asks politely as he places a cup of water on the counter for you. 

You stare at him for a second, processing the question given to you. Your eyes gradually opens wider in slow realization.

"You lost your father?" Tomura scoffs.

"I DID NOT! HE LOST ME!" You shout. Knowing you were a bit too loud, you take a quick sip of water as an attempt to calm your nerves down. You close your eyes as you try to retrace your steps. "I mean, I swear he was right behind me a second ago-" 

"(Y/N)!" The door slams open to reveal your father, panting and glaring at you heavily. 

A smile forms on your lips as you snicker at your father's sweaty state. "Found him!"

A fist immediately comes down hard on your head, knocking you down face first onto the marble counter. Instinctively, you hold your head in your hands, wincing and muttering incoherent words at the pain. Your villain friends laughs in unison at your distraught expression, welcoming your father into their abode.  

"Fucking teenagers these days!" Your father sighs at you, chugging down the drink Kurogiri offers to him. "Word of advice from a father, if your future wives ever say she wants it raw: Don't listen to her. Trust me. You don't want to deal with one of these." Your father glares tiredly, gesturing your existence.

You stick your tongue out at your father, earning a hard noogie on your head. 

"You needed to cremate something?" Your father looks up to Kurogiri. 

"Yeah, we tried earlier, but our fire wasn't strong enough," Kurogiri says as he guides your father to the door which contains the subject. "We thought to call you up since you can probably do the job." 

Their voices diminishes as they exit the room, leaving just you and Tomura alone.

"Weak!" You turn to Tomura and laugh, "what's wrong? Couldn't handle the fire, Tenko?" 

Tomura cringes at the mention of his real name, scratching his neck repetitively to relieve his irritation

Tomura cringes at the mention of his real name, scratching his neck repetitively to relieve his irritation. You both sit in silence as you wait for them to return to the room. You trace the glass cup out of boredom.