XXXIV

Edited

The story is coming to an end soon :(

They split up and searched everywhere for them. In the basement, every bedroom in the building and every other place where they could search.

"Guys." Yoongi whispered as he backed away. "Theirs a sleeping Hydra in their," He said pointing to the door he just closed. "A what?" Namjoon asked confused. "A hydra. You heard me right the first time." Yoongi whisper shouted. "A hydra? What would a hydra do here?" Jimin asked at the same volume as Yoongi. "Eric had a hydra right?" Namjoon asked getting a nod from Yoongi. "They must be close by. Eric is pretty attached to... I can't remember it, her, his name for the life of me." Yoongi said back. "Let's go then. The sooner we find them the better." Namjoon suggested. They made a move on it and soon heard Eric's voice.

"Are you going to give me answer now? If you do I will let you guys go If not Bella will have a new plaything." "Bella? Is that your cat?" Farryan scoffed. "You can say that," Eric smirked hoping that she wouldn't answer so he could see her reaction when she saw his 'cat'. He really disliked her.

"Ugh, do we really need to save her too?" Yoongi groaned when he heard Farryan's voice. "I'm afraid you will have to," Namjoon whispered back. "Yoongi contact The others, please," Jimin said remembering their plan. "Sure."

"Finally you're all here. It's really hard not laugh at everyone sass the hell out of Eric." Yoongi commented when everyone arrived. "What do we do now?" Jin asked. "Confront him." Namjoon smirked. He always had a trick or two up his sleeve so everyone trusted him and walk with him into the room.

"Eric I would like our friends back." Namjoon's loud voice rang true the room. Eric turned around and his smirk dispread. "What are you doing here? Why would you care what happens to these humans?" Eric screamed with rage lacing his voice. He just couldn't understand how they all cared about them and just left him alone. He had been alone all these years. He truly didn't see what these humans had that he didn't. Why couldn't they just stay friends?

*Flashback*

"What the hell Hobi." Namjoon said as he and Jungkook pride Hoseok of Eric. "Eric it's better if you go before he gets out of hand again," Jin warned. Eric nodded and went home as soon as possible.

"Eric, what happened to you?" Eric's mother asked instantly aiding his wound even if they would be gone in a few hours. "I just had a fight. It's nothing mom." He reassured his mom. "Eric, I think it's time you learn how to defend yourself." Eric just nodded.

After about 3 years of training, Eric came back to his friend only to see that they had more fun alone than they ever had with him. "Eric, what are you doing here? You do know nobody likes you here." A girl said behind him. "They do. They're my friends." Eric said hoping what he saw was just a coincidence. "You know what. Belief what you want." The girl said before turning her back on Eric and walking away.

Eric realized that the girl was right. Everyone thought he was going to send the world into chaos by starting wars. But that wasn't him at all. He had his friends to keep him on the right pad. But now he wasn't so sure. The girl had made him believe that even his friends hated him. He went home to think about it but day by day it got worse. Everyone seemed to have a hate towards him. Now he understood why Hoseok attacked him that day. He probably had enough of acting like he liked Eric.

*End flashback*

"Because they are our friends," Yoongi said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Then what happened to our friendship?" Eric asked hoping to finally get an answer. "What?" Namjoon voiced everyone's thoughts. "You heard me. What happened? I thought we were friends. So why didn't you guys make an effort to contact me all these years? All I have been trying to do is trying to change myself so I could be someone you guys enjoy being around Instead of hate  and pretend to like me till you finally had enough." Eric finally voiced his insecurities.

Everyone was so shocked by this confession that they only realized that the hydra was coming their way when they felt earthquake like shocks true the floor.

The hydra leaped her way to Eric while clumsily shooting fire to try and protect him after hearing him in distress.

All the Demigods let the ropes which they have been bound with fall and drew their weapons to protect themselves and the other kidnaped people. "Since when have you guys been free to walk out?" Farryan asks. "Listen I talk probably as much as you but even I know when to talk and when to fight. You don't want to learn that the hard way like I did. So shut up." Susana said as she cut the ropes with her knife.