VIII

Edited

Jungkook woke up do to Yoongi shifting restlessly in his arms. "Babe?" Jungkook asked half asleep. Yoongi kept shifting and started to breath heavy. "Yoongi wake up." Jungkook shook his boyfriend till he woke up.

Yoongi shot up panting. His eyes glowed gold "Vision.....Eric... fight....." Yoongi babbled gibberish between pants. Jungkook acted quick and embraced his boyfriend. He whispered sweet words and rubbed circles on his back trying to calm him down.

"Jungkook, I had a vision." Panic in his was clearly seen in his eyes. "Yoongi calm down. I'm here for you. You just have to tell me what it was about and we will figure out this together." Yoongi took a breath still in Jungkooks embrace. "Thank you." He whispered softly.

Taehyung kept glancing on to his phone. He never used it before this. But now he was alone in the dark side of his and Jimin's giant room. All he could think of was Dominic after Jimin left to go to Hoseok for flowers. Jimin said he wanted some alone time but Taehyung knew better. It was because every time he touched a flower it would die with in seconds.

Taehyung glanced back to his phone. Nothing. He had been waiting till Dominic send him a message. 'Ping'. Taehyung nearly jump his phone when he heard the notification.

'From Dominic'
Hey silent beauty ;)
How has your day been so far?
I just came from a stu-dying session

Taehyung felt butterflies in the pit of his stomach again.

'To Dominic'
I just been hanging around my room waiting for my brother.
I'm so bored.

I wonder if I can help you with that ;)

I hope so.
Tell me something

Only if you send me a selfie  ;)

Okay

Holy agdgbgiyfytdkug yuk

Sorry I dropped my phone
How can you look good with bed hair????

I look good?

Hell yeah

Taehyung chuckled at the comment, if he only knew. They kept talking for quite a while.

"Tae I have never seen you with your phone. Apart form that time we got one for Christmas." Jimin commented when he walked in with a bouquet lavender. "Have you been texting Dominic?" Taehyung nodded. If it wasn't for the darkness on Taehyungs side of the room Jimin would have seen the blush on his face.

Every time Yoongi tried to talk about his vision he would edge a panic attack so asking him about it wasn't any help. "Babe how about you sleep. It will help you calm down." Jungkook offers. Every time Yoongi had a vision he would just freak out. He couldn't help it. The most things he saw were pretty graphic to say the least. "Stay with me please." Yoongi begged gripping Jungkooks shirt tidily. "I'm not going anywhere." Jungkook replace one of Yoongi's shaky hands on his shirt into the play of his hand and squeezed it lightly. "I'm here." He said pecking Yoongi's forehead.