II

Edited

'What is so great about those humans.' Namjoon thought. All he knew about humans was that they were selfish, self centered, arrogant and a bunch of other bad things. Having a lot of knowledge because he grew up with his mom as role model. And his mom Athena seemed to always hate humans. Even going as far as cursing them like she did to Medusa.

As a child he was easily influenced and grew to hate humans. But he also knew that everything had to be proven.

So he did something no one ever thought he would do. He sneaked out of mount Olympus and went to he human world.

As he stood on the edge of mount Olympus and the human world he whispered to himself. "Everything is possible till proven impossible." He wanted to see for himself what was so special about humans.

He ended up in New York. He just walked around till he found something that interested him. A small cafe which was also a book shop. He went inside.

The sent of coffee filled his nostrils. The cafe/ bookstore was quiet and had only a few people quietly chatting over coffee or reading a book. He liked the place. It made him think of his library on mount Olympus but here he wasn't nagged at by mystical idiot creatures who lived there.

He bought a cup of coffee and sat down in at a table. He wasn't a idiot he did his reassured about what he needed to survive the human world like having human money at hand.

He stared out of the window getting lost in thought when a girl approached him. "Excuse me. Is this place free?" She asked. "It's free." He answered. She was going to be his test.

"Sorry, to bother you. Despite being quite here all the other places are taken." She said obviously nervous. "Don't worry about it. I actually wanted some company." The girls mood seemed to be lifted by this. Now actually looking him in the eye.

Namjoon realized how pretty she was. She had short, wavy brown hair and some freckles you cold see under her thick framed black glasses and had pretty brown green eyes. She wore a black hat, a red crop with a black skirt a black coat and red converse.

They talked for a while till the girl needed to go and gave him her number. "I had fun talking to you Namjoon maybe we could be friends." " That would be great." He said showing his dimple smile.

Half way true their conversation he forgot about his test. She was really nice and seemed to like al lot of thing he liked like books. He found out she studied literature at a college near by which is why she comes to this cafe often.

When Namjoon went back to Olympus he took the time to think. He decide he would continue his test by keeping contact with the girl which name was Haya which meant in Hebrew: to be, to live.