IV

Edited

After Yoongi regained some strength he went back home despite the pleads and warnings from his friends. He needed to confront everyone or else he would go insane.

"Hey!" Yoongi got his family's attention. "We need to talk."

"Boring! Why would you talk when you can have a little discord. The world is that more interesting that way." A female voice said that Yoongi knew all to well. Eris, goddess of discord, chaos and strive.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asked obviously irritated. "Checking if you got your wings yet." She sassed back. "Oh. Did I hit a sensitive spot?" She sarcastically said as she saw Yoongi tense up. "I'm going to asked nicely again. Why are you here?" Yoongi said on his last string of patience. "I'm here to visit my favorite Greek god family." "Visiting hour is over get out." "So feisty. Didn't sleep well, did you?" "You know damn well what you did. Now disappear out of my home." Yoongi said getting angrier by the second. "Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." She kept teasing.

"OUT!" Yoongi loudly growled in a deep voice as black shadow like creatures stared to appear behind him. His brown eyes glowed gold and the creatures reached forward trying to grab Eris. Eris quickly dodged the attack and exited the dream realm.

As soon as she exited the dream realm Yoongi collapsed and the shadow creatures disappeared.

Mean while Namjoon visited the human world. It was something he did to distress or think.

"Hey Namjoon." Haya smiled at him. "Why do you look so sad?"

"A friend of mine has been having problems at home and it's been taking a toll on him. He suffers from insomnia which is weird since he used to sleep all day everyday. And his family is the closest out of all of ours. We're the one with dysfunctional families, not him. Sorry, for ranting I'm just really worried." Haya just gave a apologetic smile. "Don't worry about it. Everyone has problems and friends are there to help them true it. At least good friends do. So how about we take a walk in the park and talk. About anything you want." Namjoon looked at her and frown disappeared behind his dimple smile. "Sounds nice."

The walked around Central Park talking about everything that came to mind. They ended up meeting some classmates of Haya which weren't the nicest people to meet.

"Hey hotty. What are you doing with her when you could hang out with us." 3 girls dressed in clothes leaving little to the imagination approached them.

"Pardon? What is that supposed to imply?" Namjoon asked.

" pIt's simple this nerd scum that goes by Haya is a nothing compared to us. It would be more fun if you ditched her."

"Namjoon let just go." Haya whispered.

"Shut up slut." One of the girls said as she grabbed Haya's hair. "Let go." Haya whimpered. "What is wrong does it hurt." The girl sarcastically said as she tighten her grip on Haya's hair and pulled harder. The girl kick Haya's leg making her fall on her knees.

Suddenly the girl let go. Haya looked up to see Namjoon with the girls arm in his hand. "Are you deaf? She said let go." "Come on, I was just having fun. Why are you defending that slut?" Namjoon scoffed. "Look in the mirror to find the real slut. I'm going to say this one time. Let us alone and don't ever lay a hand on her again." "What are you going to do if I do. My father is a police I could get you arrested if I wanted." "I could send an entire army after you if I wanted to. Lay a hand on her again and I will personally make sure your life is going to be miserable from that day onwards. And believe me I would know if you did." Namjoon warned.

"T-thank you." Haya slightly stuttered still in shock from what just happened. Those girls had been bullying her for as long as she could remember. Namjoon had been the first to help her. "Don't mention it. Is your leg okay?" "I think so." She answered setting a bit of weight on it and whimpering in the process. "Come on. I will carry you." Namjoon said crouching down so she could sit on his back.

"Who were those girls?" Namjoon asked as they stepped off the bus too walk to the campus were Haya lived with her again on his back. "That were Casey, June and Vanna. The one that pulled my hair was Casey. The one flirting with you was June and Vanna was the one who just stud there." "Why didn't you defend yourself?" Namjoon asked curios. "Because I don't know how to. They have been bullying me for as long as I can remember. I just don't know how." She said her voice getting a bit softer. "How about I help you with that." "Really?" She asked in disbelief. "Yes, really. But I first got to take care of your wound." "Thank you." She whispered snuggling closer to him.