XVI

Edited

Yoongi hissed in pain when he woke up. His muscles were sore and he didn't know how it happened till his mind was floated with it the memory. "Jungkook." He shot up only to see his boyfriend peacefully sleeping next to him.

"He was working himself into a panic attack so I let him sleep. I also made sure he would sleep peacefully." Hypnos voice filled the room. "Want to tell me why he was freaking out?" Yoongi sighed. His family already knew about their relationship and accepted it. He just wished that Jungkook could have the same. "We went to his parents to tell them about our relationship. It didn't go so well. His mom slapped him and called him a fag before kicking him out. I'm glad I could stop her before she landed a other blow." "Not everyone is as accepted in as we are. He can stay in the dream realm for as long as he needs too." "Thanks gramps." Yoongi looked at him with his gummy smile. "Don't call me that I'm not that old." "Gramps your as old as sleep it self." "Touché. Just make sure he's okay."

Yoongi went with his hand true Jungkooks hair as the boy slept. After about 15 minutes Jungkook started shifting. "Hey." Yoongi whispered fondly while Jungkook rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Oh my God." Jungkook was suddenly wide awake. "I'm so sorry." Jungkook looked like he was going to break down again. "Kookie it's okay. Please just breathe." Yoongi said still playing with Jungkooks hair calming him down. "Did I hurt you?" Jungkook asked looking up like a kicked puppy. " I'm just a bit sore." A sigh of relief came out Jungkooks mouth.

"Are you sure you still want to do this?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook carried him to the abandoned temple on his back. "Yes, it can't get worse than with my parents." "M'sleepy." Yoongi yawned. "Your always sleepy." "Sssh. Just let me take a nap till we're there."

"Yoongi wake up. We're here."  Jungkook lightly shook the boy knowing he wasn't in a deep sleep. "Is everyone here?" "No, we're waiting for Taehyung." Just at that moment they heard a pair of feet running to the temple.

"Guy's! Guy's!" Taehyung yelled running in. "I got amazing news." He chirped. "Is it your new fashion sense?" Yoongi mocked before yawning. "No, my boyfriend got me this." Taehyung muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. "My father finally let me to go to the human world freely and even gave me a house where all 7 of us could live and go to if we're in the human world."

Silence filled the room. No one could believe their ears. First of all that was the most the heard Taehyung talk in ages. The boy was basically mute. Second Hades the god of the underworld gave permission to go to the human world. Third he also gave a house.

"WHAT!" The boy's yelled in union. Taehyung nodded proudly. After convincing the boy's it was true Jungkook suddenly asked. "You said your boyfriend gave you that?" "Y-Yeah." Taehyung stuttered as it dawned upon him he had come out to his friends without realizing. "I got one of those too." Jungkook chirped with a wide smile. "You got the same sweater?" Taehyung asked confused. "No Taetae, I got a boyfriend too and he is sitting right next to me." Yoongi just nodded.

"I'm not surprised you two are dating. But I am hearing that the prince of hell got a boyfriend too." Namjoon informs them. "But now that we are on the subject Haya and me are official." Jungkook felt a weight lifed off his shoulders. His friend didn't seem to be discussed with him like his mom was. A stay tear of relief escaped his eyes. "Please don't cry again." Yoongi said as he whipped the tear away.

"Did something happen?" Jin asked. "I'm just happy you guys don't seem to be discussed with me." Jungkook said as a few more tears escaped. "Of course not Kookie. What made you think we would?" Jin asked hugging the crying boy from the other side. "I told my parents today. M-my mom kicked me out." Jungkook managed to say. Soon he was in the middle of a cuddle pile. "We would never leave you behind Kookie." Hoseok voiced.