XXXIII

Edited

Short chapter and late because I had a little trip to Texel with family.

"Is it working?" Hoseok whispered again as Taehyung sat in the middle of the room. he was surrounded by candles and old greek writing. Taehyung sat crisscross trying to concentrate. "Jung Hoseok I swear if you interrupt me one more time I will have your head and your soul will be sent to Tartarus." Taehyung said opening one eye to look at the one who has been disturbing his focus. "Sorry," Hoseok whispered.

Taehyung closed his eye again and concentrate on Tartarus and started to mumble incantations in old greek. After a while, faint silhouettes of gosht started to appear and spiral around him. His voice got a bit louder and the ghost began to clear up. Taehyung opened his eyes and started to give orders to the gosht. All the gosht scattered and started to search for their friends.

After a while, all the gosht came rushing back in with news. Taehyung dismissed them and send them back to Tartarus. "Tae are you okay?" Jimin asked concerned. "Yeah, there at the abandoned hotel at the edge of the city," Taehyung said in nearly a mumble. His head was starting to spin. He nearly used all his energy to summon the ghosts long enough to find their friends. "One of use is going to have to stay here," Namjoon said looking at Taehyungs state. Taehyung shook his head. "Just bring me to bed and go. I will be fine." "Are you sure Tae?" "Yes, now stop wasting time and go save my boyfriend." "You heard the man. let's go." Helena spoke up.

"This is the building." Namjoon said as he got out of the van. "Joon what is the plan?" Jin asked. "Keep your weapons hidden till you need to fight. We're going to split of into groups since we will be covering more ground. When you find them call the rest without attracting attention. Got it?" Everyone nodded. "Helena and Hoseok will go via the back entrance. Jin and Jungkook will go via the front door and search the west side the rest will go with me and search the east side." They all spread out determent to find their friends.