XIX

Edited

"Yes!" Susana cheered as she won a one on one fighting match. Hoseok clapped loudly before hugging her. "You were great." He said smiling. "What else do you expect from me." Susana playfully sassed while doing a hair filp. Hoseok just grinned at her. "But I'm all sweaty now. I'm going to take a shower." "I will just wait here." Susana nodded and ran off to her cabin.

Jin and Helena stood a bit further watching the two. "It's been a few days and they already look like a couple." Jin playfully scoffed. "It's sickly sweet. I think I'm going to get diabetes just from watching them." Helena added. Jin agreed by nodding and quilky snapped a picture of Hoseok.

'Boy scout'

Handsome
Looks like some one is having fun.

HandsomeLooks like some one is having fun

He won't stop smiling

Smarty
Looks normal too me.

No jams
2 me 2
And who changed my name again

Smarty
I did because you still got no jams

'No jams' has changed his name to 'Minnie'

Handsome
But he won't stop smiling at her.

Minnie
Does our Hobi have a crush💗💘

Horse
No I don't

Handsome
His face just turned red when he read the texts
🤣🤣🤣

Smarty
Exposed

Horse
I hate you guys

Minnie
No you love us

J.K.
Ah Hobi has a crush.

Hobi
Don't start with me.
Y'all go to your boyfriend/girlfriend and irritate them
And Jin don't act like you haven't been talking to Helena the hole day.

Smarty
Again exposed

Hobi
I got to go

Handsome
Susana just came back from her shower

Minnie
Would you like to join her😏

Hobi
You pervert
Wait till Sophie gets a hold of this

Minnie
Nah you won't do that your too nice

Hobi
Try me beach
*bitch

'Smarty ' just changed 'Handsome' name into 'exposer pt.1'
'Smarty ' just changed 'Hobi' name into 'exposer pt.2'

Exopser pt.1
No fair namjoon

Smarty
But it's the truth

'Exposer pt. 1' just changed his name too 'Jinnie'
'Exposer pt. 2' just changed his name too 'Hoseok'

"Hey Sana." Hoseok greeted Susana as she jogged towards him. "Hey. Want to grab a snack with me?" "Sure, why not." Susana grabbed his hand and lead him true the woods. "Are you sure that we should leave the camp?" Hoseok asked a bit worried and confused. "Don't worry I have done this so many times. Besides it's not like the barrier around the camp is going to protect me from this so called Eric. He is a God so basically a free ticket." "That's true." Hoseok admitted.

(Percy Jackson reference. In the series there is a barrier around the camp to keep out all the monsters and humans. Only Gods an Demi gods can enter and some other creatures.)

When the two reached the border of the woods a car passed by at full speed startling Hoseok who screeched and jumped nearly 3 meters in the air. "OMG!" Susana laughed. Hoseoks face lit up red from embarrassment. He was just easily scared. "I'm just a bit anxious. I'm not used too being in the human world without someone I know like the back of my hand." Hoseok admitted. "Then let's get to each other better." Susana suggested. Hoseok just gave her a big grin.

"Helena? Have you seen Hoseok and Susana?" Jin asked a bit on edge. "I can't find them anywhere." "Chill, she just went out and Hoseok is with her. I saw them leave." "Where too?" Helena smiled sheepishly at Jin in distress. "I won't tell." "Why?" "Because if I tell you're going to get them. Besides you should calm down and you can't do that with those hyperactive bouncy balls. You're like their mother. Just come with me." Helena softly grabbed Jin's hand and lead him.

"Sit down." She said pushing Jin down with her hands on his brought shoulders. She slowly stated massaging and the tense boy slowly stared to relax taking in the beautiful scenery. Helena had brought him to a river with a small waterfall a bit further. "Helena where are we?" Jin asked a bit dazed letting his body fully relax. "My favorite place. Because it's pretty close to the barrier nearly no one comes here so it's quite. I come here to relax. Which is something you really needed." "Yeah, thanks for that."

After about 2 hours of relaxing, some funny stories, talking about life and somehow ending up cuddling with Helena Jin's phone went off. He picked up his ringing phone sighing before he put it too his ear. "What Hoseok?"

"Where are you? Susana and I came back."

"From your date which you forgot to notify me about." Jin teased.

"It wasn't a date and sorry I kind of forgot to tell you. But we told Helena." Hoseok tried to reason.

"Just stay at the camp next time or notify me. For now, go to the Iris cabin. I will be there a fast as I can."

"Okay. Till later."

Jin hang up sighing again. "Helena we need to go there back." He said standing up. "Do we have too." She whined a bit not wanting for the relaxed feeling to go. "Yes, I'm afraid so." "Fine."