XXIII

Edited

After Taehyungs audition Dominic invited Taehyung to meet some more of his dance friends. Eventually all of them ended up in a pastel colored cafe, which Taehyung really liked. They stayed for about an hour just chatting over milkshakes and manny compliments over Taehyungs audition, which left him a blushing mess.

"Baby boy I just got an amazing idea." Dominic suddenly said as he laid on Taehyungs bed with Taehyung on top off him. Slowly coming his hand true the boy's hair. "Tell me." Taehyung muttered "So you know how you get lonely easily and I'm not always there." Taehyung nodded. "Well how about we go pet shopping." Taehyungs eyes lit up at the taught. "yes, yes, yes, I would love a puppy. Now that I think about it I really miss Cerberus." "You mean the 3 headed dog that guards the underworld?" Taehyung nodded again. "I miss cuddling with him." Dominic looked beyond confused. "Cerberus is a puppy. He just alters him size when someone comes near the gate. And he doesn't like it when people leave the underworld so he gets a bit aggressive." Dominic nodded in understanding.

After a lot of cuddling and talking Dominic had to go. Leaving Taehyung alone with a passed out Yoongi.

When Taehyung got into the living room he was met with a very angry Jimin. "I finally get you alone." Jimin said pulling harshly on Taehyungs hair. "Did you really think you would get away with talking to me in such a manner." Jimin said smirking. " let me go Jimin." Taehyung nearly begged but Jimin only tightened his grip and also started to choke him with his free hand.

"Hey don't pass out yet. We just got started." Jimin said throwing Taehyungs body to a wall. After a few kicks and punched Taehyung stared too cough badly. "Ahh, look my stupid baby brother is in pain." Jimin teased "Well than you should have taught before talking to me in such a bad way." Jimin spat grabbing a fist full of Taehyungs hair again. All Taehyung could do was whimper before he felt the next few blows. "Stop." Taehyung suddenly yelled. "What was that. I thought you wanted to be mute." "Stop it Jimin I meant what I said. I'm not going to tolerate this anymore." Taehyung said shoving Jimin away so he could stand up. "God how did we even get into this mess. We both have mental problems but you refuse to see that we can get better. Instead you just take all your anger out on me." Jimin stopped Taehyung from talking further by grabbing the boy's jaw in a tight grip and stared to chock his brother again with his other hand. Jimin may look tiny but he was a hell of a lot stronger than Taehyung.

Luckly for Taehyung the front door opened right before he was going to pass out. Jimin let go and Taehyungs legs gave in. "OMG's Taehyung are you okay what happened?" Jimin suddenly yelled to cover up what he did.

Jin came running into the living room with Jungkook by his sight, alarmed by Jimin's screams. "OMO. Taehyung." Jin quickly crouched down. "What happens?" All Taehyung did was cough up some blood. Jungkook shrieked and was taking out of the room by Jimin since the boy had an extreme low tolerance for blood when he wasn't running high on adrenaline in battle.

"Kookie. You okay?" Jimin softly asked. Jungkook leaned a bit on the smaller before answering. "Yeah, just a bit dizzy." Jungkook shook it of and asked. "What happened?" "I have no idea. I just came into the room."

When they entered the living room again, Jungkook being fine thanks to Jin cleaning up the blood, Jin asked the same question and Jimin gave the same answer.

"Why are you lying?" A weak voice said behind them. "Jimin tell them the truth." Everyone in the room except Taehyung who was a bit too dazed to know what was going on, turned around to see Yoongi struggling to keep his balance. Jungkook went over too his boyfriend and supported him. "What do you mean Yoongi." Jimin asked acting innocent. "You seem to forget that I can see even if I'm asleep." Yoongi said eyes glaring holes into Jimin.